Chapter 10: Meanwhile

"WHERE DID HE GO!" Yelled an orange hair girl. This was Misty, who has a bad temper and will snap at anyone. She along with Brock, Max, May, Iris, Cilan, Clemont, Bonnie, Lana, Mallow, Kiawe, Sophocles and Goh were at a café discussing where Ash was. They also tried to find Serena to threaten her again but they couldn't find her anywhere. Dawn and Chloe weren't with them as they had something to do.

It's been a week since they tried to get him to stop being a trainer, they tried asking or possibly threaten his mother but the house was empty along with all the furnitures, including the kitchen sink.

It was their greed and jealousy that made them turn their back on him, wanting to take his Pokémon for their own purpose.

Max: Told you we should've went to his Pokémon and tell them lies about Ash.

Cilan: I agree that may agree with us if we said that he left them there, never to use again. But that wouldn't stop him.

Brock: He's right, some might not believe us and become suspicious.

Goh: And I was this close to catching more Pokémon to get Mew.

Iris: You're such a kid, how would catching all Pokémon helps you getting Mew, how are even going to get Arceus or Kyurem like that.

Goh: Well catching all Pokémon will help me come closer to understanding Mew, as for those legendaries I was planning to keep exploring with him to find them.

May: And how's he gonna explore if he's stop being a trainer?

Goh: Well- Uh, he's just catch more Pokémon when his old ones leave him and uh...

Iris: See, you didn't think this through, such a kid.

Goh: So is letting him getting away along with that blonde girl. I was thinking off adding her Pokémon to my collection as well.

May: Oh no you don't! I called dibs on that Sylveon.

Bonnie: Aww, but I wanted it.

Clemont: You can have Pancham instead when we get her.

May: Nope, I want all her Pokémon.

Max: Quit being greedy!

May: Stop being annoying!

Max: Oh yeah!

May: Yeah!

Brock: Oh boy, here we go again.

Clemont: Anyway, do you have a response from this friend of yours?

Mallow: (Sigh) No, I guess she's too far away to make it back or didn't get the message at all.

Cilan: Let's not dwell in this, we have others as well.

The others nods before they began to discuss about other things.

Misty: Do you think Ash told others about what we did.

Goh: Not likely, he doesn't have any evidence, we'll just play dumb when others question about.

May: Honestly, it was so embarrassing being near him, always shouting to be the best.

Max: And then everyone will just laugh at use for losing battles that a new trainer could have won.

Cilan: It was really a stupid idea to dress up and play some drums just for his final Gym, Iris.

Iris: Shut Up, I don't want to be reminded about that!

___________________________________________

Meanwhile, Dawn and Chloe were at Prof. Cerise institute. Both of them were at the garden sitting on the grass while staring at the sky.