Chapter 4: Not Alone

While Ash was registering in the Pokémon Center. He wasn't the only one new to Pasio. Hoopa may not have much strength when involving other worlds in it's confined form, but they can still do decent amount of work.

Nearby watching Ash's group was the notorious criminal organisation's grunts that has been stalking him since the start of his journey known as Jessie, James and their talking accomplice, Meowth.

James: So the twerp is here as well as that princess twerpette?

The Rocket Trio had also fallen through the ring while they were in their secret base planning their next scheme, which has been the same as ever.

Jessie: Forget about it, just think about all those Pokémon we could snag!

Meowth: If we could in the first place.

Jessie: What do you mean?

Meowth: Open your eyes Jess, we've been going after the same Pokémon for who knows how long, don't you think it's time to get something else or stop and live our lives.

Jessie stopped for a moment and thought about it. While she was determined to get just that single Pikachu and hand it over to their leader. But she has been yearning to have a break and relax with nothing to worry about.

Jessie: Umm, you do have a point...

James: See, why don't we relax while we have have the chance.

Jessie thought for a while before she wasn't sure which to pick.

Jessie: Ugh, I just can't decide!

Meowth: Oh come on, it can't be that hard to choose?

James: Yeah, why don't you flip a coin to decide?

Meowth: But James we don't have a coin, only you credit card?

Jessie took James suggestion literally and did this.

Jessie: You know what fine, Heads we go get Pikachu, Tails we go shopping and relax.

Jessie immediately grabbed Meowth and threw him into the air.

Meowth: I ain't a COOIIIIINNNN!!!

Meowth flipped in the air a few time before landing back on the ground, with his face stuck deep in it.

Jessie: Tails! Aww, I was hoping you were gonna land on you feet.

Meowth: If you hadn't done that then I'll still be standing on them. Oww...

Jessie: At least I get to go shopping.

As Jessie left the two alone.

" Looks like we're getting a break."

"Oh yeah, well I think my neck broke."

" Now that I think about it, so will my bank account."

______________________________

Somewhere else near the beach, a Couple along with their son from Alola had just stepped through Hoopa's ring due to the wife's curiosity to space related object.

Prof. Burnet: Wow, that was amazing. So that's what it feels like going through Hoopa's ring, that's one of the best things happened in my life!

Prof. Kukui: I know your happy about this but I'm still worried about Ash's Pokémon. They just disappeared when we got back. And we don't know where we are right now?

Kukui said as the portal disappeared leaving them stranded. All they had were their Pokémon and their son since they just went out for a walk.