Chapter 9: Egg-xiting Adventure

On the next day in the Pokémon Center, Ash was alone getting ready for his second badge until a woman with black and grey hair walks up to Ash and gets his attention.

"Hola there mi amigo."

"Huh, uh... Alola?"

"(Chuckles) No no no, I said Hola, not Alola."

"Uh okay and nice to meet you umm..."

"Je m'appelle Professor Bellis, at your service."

"Nice to meet you Professor Bellis, I'm A-"

"Ash Ketchum, yes? Your quite popular around here are you not? "

"Gee thanks, well what can I do for you?"

"I would like to ask you something if you don't mind?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well..." She says as she took out two egg hatching chamber out of the egg she was carrying behind. The eggs were identical in green on the top with white wave lines on the bottom.

"Oof, dui bu qi. They were heavier than I thought."

"Cool, those are Pokémon eggs!"

"Yes you are right, I was wondering if you're up to task in taking care of these two. Por favor."

"Sure but why two?"

"Ah, you see. These two don't really belong to me. One day they were at my lab without a clue on who put them there. Whenever I place them far apart, they always somehow appeared next to each other in a few minutes. So I think it would be best to hand them to someone compatible with them. However no one wanted to take care two eggs at a time, and since the same thing happens when I gave them to different trainers. I however have heard how you care for your Pokémon, so what do you say?"

"Well it's their loss, I'll take good care of them. I promise." Ash gave a respond smiling. Though he had never taken care of multiple eggs at once, he was determined to raise both the best he could do.

"Magnifico, they're in your care now. I'm sure you got everything here. I'll see you around, Zai jian bah." She said before leaving him alone.

"Well that was something, right buddy?" He asked his starter who agrees.

Ash went back to his room to see Lusamine, Mohn and Burnet along with Lei sitting on the sofa relaxing.

Lusamine: Oh back so soon?

"Yeah, I got something to do first." He says as he carry both eggs into the room.

Mohn: Hmm? What with the eggs my boy?

Ash: Well I met the professor here and she asked if I was willing to raise these two.

Lusamine: I understand but why two?

Ash: Something about not being able to separate them completely.

Ash took one of the eggs to the farthest side of the room only to see the egg glowed blue before disappearing and reappearing beside the other egg on the table.

Prof. Burnet: Oh my, that's quite surprising!

Mohn: It's probably a Psychic-Type if it knows Teleport, but to use it while in the egg.

Ash: Well-

Ash heard a little girl's voice in his head.

???: Don't leave...

Ash: Huh?

Ash looked around but didn't found the source of the voice.

Prof. Burnet: Something worng?