21-22

Chapter 21 - Dog Skin Plaster (The first minute after being apart from the little fox. I miss her already.) (1)

She was petite in her fox form, just the height of the husky's legs.

The husky had probably never seen a little sister turned into a fox with a BANG before. It circled and nuzzled the fox excitedly. Finally, the husky picked her up by the nape of her neck and carried her all the way back to the hotel outside of the studio.

Xu WanZhi was very distressed – she still had filming to do! And, with all the surveillance cameras around the hotel, how was she supposed to turn back into human form?

The husky knew its way. It walked all the way outside of a room and started clawing on the door.

After a little while, the door opened up and a tall and slender man walked out. Seeing the fox that the husky had brought back, he was a little surprised as well. After a little while, he said, "Not bad. You've learned to bring girls home now?"

He placed his hands under the fox and the dog let go of it.

After she was lifted up into the air, Xu WanZhi finally noticed that the owner of the husky was none other than the three-gold film emperor Jiang YueXian.

Just the man she was trying to avoid...

Unlike Mu ZhenYu, Jiang YueXian has a more seductive look to him. Seductive, but not feminine, his own very unique style.

He looked all over the little fox left and right, and his long and slender eyes lit up. "What kind of a fairy fox is this? How is it so cute?!"

Having said that, he stuck his large face over toward her and nuzzled her on her ear as he walked over to the couch. "Just look at these cute little legs with black panty hose. This is a red fox, right? And look at this poofy tail. Oh, my gosh!"

The husky was ignored. It walked over to him, placed his paw on his knee, and wanted to join in the fun. Jiang YueXian reached out his arm and shoved it back onto the ground. "Be good. Let me take another look."

The husky whined a few times and finally resigned to laying down on the ground motionlessly.

"How come I wasn't aware that anyone in our circle has a pet fox?" Jiang YueXian put her on his lap and grabbed her front paws. He stroked them and swayed them from side to side. "Gosh. I can't believe how cute she is. Eh? Her paws are so small. Looks almost like a bunny."

"What's your name? Who's your owner, hmm?" Jiang YueXian's large hand stroked her back and forth on her back. "My name is Jiang YueXian. C'mon, say 'YueXian-gege'."

Xu WanZhi couldn't believe what she had just heard. YueXian-gege? Chatty-gege was more like it.

She wanted to rush back to the studio, so she gave him a vicious kick.

Not only did Jiang YueXian didn't get upset at that, he was even more excited than before. "Aiyo, you sure know how to kick. What a little tsundere. Come, take a picture with big brother."

Having said that, he picked up his cellphone, rotated the camera, and started taking selfies.

Xu WanZhi really didn't want to play along with him. She kept on kicking and punching him. Alas, her fox body was so small that her kicking and punching have no effect on a man like Jiang YueXian.

She was forced to have selfies with him.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Jiang YueXian carried her in his arms to go get the door. His assistant walked in.

The little assistant looked at him with distaste and said, "Boss Jiang, the director had already asked about you three times..." Before she was done talking, she noticed the fox that Jiang YueXian was carrying. "You have a pet fox now? When did you get it? She's sooo cute. Uber cute!"