115-117

Chapter 115 - Going Home ("If I ever find you visiting these kinds of places with another man, I will make sure you won't be able to get out of bed.") (1)

After she had gotten what she had come for, Chen Jin left Chen Yi behind and took off on her own.

Xu WanZhi tightened her fist when she saw the villain-holding-sway look on Chen Jin. She walked over, sat down by the bar, and ordered a glass of honey lemon water.

Chen Yi came back out of the bathroom before long. He reeked of alcohol. Stumbling back to his seat, he reached for more alcohol.

Nevertheless, a pale and feminine hand took the glass away from him before he was able to touch it and handed him a different glass.

"Chen Yi, you are drunk." A clear voice woke him up. He looked up and saw that it was Xu WanZhi, instead of his sister, sitting next to him.

"Big sister, I think I am really drunk. I am hallucination." He mocked himself and rubbed his eyes. "Even you look like Xu WanZhi to me now."

"Open up your eyes and look carefully. I am Xu WanZhi." Xu WanZhi tightened her lips in anger. "Your sister had already gotten a bunch of my dirt from your phone and left to have someone expose them."

"WanZhi?" Chen Ji forced himself to sit up. "What dirt?"

Xu WanZhi sneered. "Don't you know? When you were busy embarrassing yourself in the bathroom, your sister took your phone and transferred a bunch of stuff to herself before she left you here and took off on her own. Here you still think that she's a great sister to you and listening to your problems. She didn't care about you at all."

"What did she transfer? What could she possibly have..." Chen Yi picked up his cellphone randomly then unlock it after multiple tries. He regained his mental clarity all of a sudden. "WanZhi, your pictures..."

He had a grave look on him. He tried with all his might to keep his eyes opened and stared at the screen on his phone.

Xu WanZhi looked over and saw unspeakable pictures of the original owner that was taken at some point in time.

In the picture, the original owner was sitting on a luxurious European style couch and she was wearing so little that she was practically naked. The man sitting on her left had the camera in one hand and other one on her thigh. On her right hand side sat another man who was climbing over her in an even more unspeakable posture.

The original owner's eyes were opened but unfocused, like a soulless doll.

Xu WanZhi's heart dropped. So that's what it was.

A vicious look crept onto her face. "What was this. You've these pictures taken the day that Xu Tian sent me over to you?"

"WanZhi, let me explain. That day that monster Xu Tian sent you over he did not let me know ahead of time," said Chen Yi as he put his hands over Xu WanZhi's shoulders. "I was hosting a party at home. He dropped you off and left. I happened to have something else to take care of that night and left for a short while. By the time I got back, those animals had already given you drugs... Don't worry, this picture was all there was. I didn't let them have their ways with you and I have taken care of all of them afterward."

Xu WanZhi tapped the screen on his phone. "Then why did you keep this picture?"

"I can't explain it." Chen Yi's lips curved. "These pictures were on the bottom of my hard drive originally. I was going to get rid of them. But, recently... ever since the day of Bai FeiChen's birthday and I ran into you, I had been enchanted. When I saw these on my hard drive, I made a copy onto my cellphone and I look at them whenever I think of you."