Chapter Seventeen - Running

A/N: Hey guys, as you can probably tell by the image with this story, yes, this chapter, and probably a few to follow will feature a guest character. I thought about creating an OC for this section of the story but Bellamy's character seemed to fit so perfectly here (for many reasons that I can't disclose this early in the story). Of course, the cons are, unless my brain functions phenomenally over the next few days, and I find a way to tie it in, obviously the story line of The 100 will be non-existent here. For this reason I wasn't 100% sure whether tying this character into the story would be a good idea. However, I couldn't resist, so here it is. On the other hand, I'd love to hear your opinions. So please comment. Let me know whether you want to keep Bellamy Blake (of The 100) as an additional character or did you want an OC?

Quick side note, Bellamy will play an important part, but not featured as a love interest (unless a lot of you defy me, then I might just give you your way) ;)

#17 - Running

You slipped the khaki pack into your shoulders, checking behind you. Bobby was still passed out on the couch, an arm sling lazily over his eyes. Azrael had opted to take care of the ordeal that was keeping Cas and Gabriel occupied. The curly haired angel hadn't lied when he told you the sigil's on your ribs would hurt. It felt as if someone was carving their initials into your bones. You spared a single thought for the brothers. Would they look for you? Would they think that you deserted them? You brushed the ideas off as you set one boot covered foot out the door.

You adjusted your bag and let out a warm breath. You looked up at the moon that beat heavily down on your shoulders. You hadn't yet contemplated your next step, you would ponder that once you got there. You grasped tightly onto the straps of your bag, pressing one boot heavily into the ground as you began to sprint away.

The sun had begun to peak and you were already on the bus to nowhere. Of course it had a destination, though not one that you cared to note. You were heading for Ohio. Maybe you would move on from there, head further east. You sunk down into the seat, trying to blend in as Much as you could.

You rode to the end of the line. When the bus pulled up you climbed out of your seat and made your way to the exit. You stepped out of the door onto the cobbled pavement, glancing into the sun. You looked around for a moment, spotting a small cafe. You counted the change in your pocket before making your way over.

You sat at one of the small round tables, placing your bag in front of you and a blonde woman came up to you almost instantly.

"You ready to order?" you glanced up into a pair of dark green eyes, filled with boredom.

"I'm fine, thanks" you sighed. You'd needed change for the next bus, though it was two hours away.

"Look lady," the waitress sighed "If you don't order you can't sit here."

You didn't reply as you reached for your bag and began to climb to your feet.

"It's okay," an unfamiliar male voice cut in "She was waiting for me. I'll  get two mocha latte's. Extra cream."

The waitress sulked away with a roll of her eyes before you turned your attention to the man.