Whoops

Raphs POV

     I was tickling Addi and she actually tried to run away from me, but I held onto her. I pulled her into my plastron and continued to tickle her for the photo and her reaction of Mona being on me. She tried to run again but this time she pulled me down and I ended up on top of her and continued to tickle her, not really realizing the position we were in. "Say uncle and you will be spared!" "Never Rapheal!" I smiled and continued to tickle her sides and stomach. After a few more minutes she finally gave up and said uncle. "Ok! Ok! Uncle you win! Uncle!" She was panting while talking but I did stop tickling her. Once I stopped tickling her, I fully realized the position we were in. I was on top of her, and her legs were under me, and I was practically pinning her to the ground. "Heh that was fun Raph-" at that point she realized the position too and how close I was to her. 

      "I-IM SO SORRY!!" I pretty much yelled and got off of her, letting her get up and fix her hair and shirt that I messed up while tickling her. "I-its ok, promise" she said that with a face full of blush red enough to put my mask to shame honestly, I think I put my mask to shame. "W-well let's go get this stuff packed and ready to go, right?" "Y-yea!" Addi seemed excited to get out of the house but as soon as she walked out of the room she froze. "Oh no."

Addi's POV

     I walked out of the room with my head down, I wasn't gonna lie I didn't hate being under him. He is a big guy and being under him made me feel both intimidated and protected, so I actually kind of liked it. I brought my head up and instantly froze. "Oh no." "Oh no what? Addi is everything ok?" "Yea but I only asked your dad about bringing a cat with me. I forgot about Spike." "Who is Spike?" I pointed to the terrarium on the other side of the room, it had a tiny box turtle in it.  "That is moms turtle that she had for years, now with this new guy not liking pets, I don't know what I should do with him. I guess I could give April a call to see if she would want him?" "Or Addi, text your mom and see if she still wants Spike? There is a chance the new guy likes turtles but not many other pets?" I nodded my head and went to text mom, but she texted me first. "Hey Addison, do you think that you can take Spike with you? Michel doesn't like any animals other than his own snakes. Thank you sweetheart and bye bye."  Well fuck, she really would change herself for this guy, she hates snakes. 

     "I'll call April, mom texted me asking if I could take Spike." "Ok, can I hold him?" "Sure, he doesn't bite. Unless you are a bit of lettuce heh." I walked to my room and called April, turns out she couldn't take Spike cuz her mom doesn't like them. I walked out of the room to see Raph holding Spike, he seemed to already be attached to the little turtle. "Do you think your dad would like to have him? You seem to be pretty attached." Raph looked up at me and smiled, "Maybe, most animals don't like me so finding one that does might give me a chance. Can I go to your room to call Donnie and talk to pops?" "Sure!" 

Raph POV

     I walked into Addi's room, still kind of flustered of what happened in here and the facts of Addi saw me with Spike. Spike reminds me of Mikey when he was smaller, I'm not sure of the type of turtle Mikey and Leo are mainly cuz we don't know. There are so many like both of them we aren't sure. I shook my head to get myself back on track and called Donnie. We talked for a bit and I talked to dad, he said that we could bring Spike because he was worried what Addi's mother would do to him if we left him. When I hung up the phone I got mad for some reason. The thought of Addi's mother made me mad. First she is not around from what Addi and April say, then she tells Addi that she needs to leave and take Mona with her because of the space they take, then Addi needs to take Spike because of this new guy not liking turtles or any pets other than his own. She did all of this for a guy!

     I started to walk around Addi's room to try and calm myself down, but I couldn't. This was the angriest I have been in a long time. I didn't hear Addi walk into the room, so I got freaked out when I just saw her at the door with Mona and Spike in her hands. "Sorry, I was just wanting to see if it was ok for me to pack up stuff from in here. I took photos from the walls that have me in them because Mom said this guy doesn't like kids...you ok? You seem mad." She set Mona and Spike onto the table nearby, Mona laid down to sleep and Spike just went into his shell. "I-I'm fine, just a bit upset is all." Addi pulled me to the bed and sat down with me, I didn't even think before I pulled her onto my lap again. "You can talk to me big guy, you want to protect me and I wanna help you. Please?" I sighed and gave in, "I am mad at your mom, she did all of this for a guy. She hurt you for someone that she might lose within days, she lost her daughter for a guy! It is so stupid!" I realized that I pretty much just called her mother stupid and I went to apologize but she hugged me instead. I hugged her back and let go when she did, "Thank you, I thought it was bad that I thought that but knowing that I am not the only one thinking that type of stuff is very good to know, thank you."

     I just looked down at her, I smiled and didn't think about what I did next. I kissed her.