Hello Again

Raphs Pov

We followed Big Mama into the elevator. "Yoki level 5 please." "Yes, Big Mama! Welcome to the best Yoki hotel gentle turtles and echidna!" All of a sudden, the elevator changed to a mistic type of thing, and the numbers changed to symbols. We went up to the fifth symbol and when it opened, we all gasped, there were yoki everywhere. Addi let go of my arm for a second until she saw how pretty much everyone here was bigger than her. "It's ok Addi, no one is gonna hurt you. I won't let em" She looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you Raphie." She stood up on her toes and kissed my cheek, then instantly looked around to make sure no one saw.

I was flustered but continued following everyone else. "Did Draxum make everyone in here?" Leo asked but Big Mama seemed confused. "Draxum? What on earth is a Draxum?" "Hold on, you never heard of Baron Draxum? Guy with talking gargoyles for shoulder pads and likes to make mutants in his spare time. Doesn't ring a bell?" Addi spoke up, she sounded kind of upset when she brought up the mutants bit. Makes sense cuz Draxums bugs turned her into the whole situation she is in now. "No, no it doesn't ring any sort of bells." Big mama answered her, but she seemed upset as well, maybe Addi's tone threw her off? We walked into a huge room that had pillar looking TV things that were showing some sort of fight. "What is this room?" Mikey asked, "This is our sporting lounge, it is where yoki could watch the battles of the Battle Nexus. It gives them a chance to make bets and stretch out." "But isn't it kind of gruesome or uncomfortable to watch?" "Oh no! Not unless you are uncomfortable watching yoki fight and tear each other limb from limbity limb!" Big Mama seemed very calm while talking about it. "Uh guys, remind me not to ask any more questions-" Mikey whispered to us all.

Addi's Pov

We continued to follow Big Mama to an office type of place. "So, this Draxum has been causing quite a lot of trouble with these ozzequitoes you all talked about by making these mutants. This is very troubling, gives us yoki a bad name." All of a sudden, the window behind Big Mama turned into a screen that showed all of the different mutants we have come across. How did she know about all of them though? "How do you know about mutants and yoki? You are a human." Leo asked, I couldn't tell if Big Mama had been waiting for this question or if she was offended. "Ah well, I guess I can show you." We all were confused and that is when she turned into a giant spider yoki! Everyone got slightly freaked out, but she seemed to pay more attention to Leo and pretty much call him out when he yelled out, "Ha! I knew there was a catch! I didn't exactly think this, but it had to be something!" "Ah I can see my true form shocks you." She seemed to act like she was upset. "Of course, you would offend a nice spider lady Leo!" Raph said while his brothers shook their heads.

All of a sudden Big Mama didn't care and went back to the idea of the bugs. "If you need to catch these bugs, my webs can be of some help? I am sure that you can make some brilliant invention." Big Mama said as she leaned over the desk towards Donnie. "I see what you are doing, trying to use flattery, and it is working!" I mentally face palmed. I knew I saw Big Mama before, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I just knew that I didn't fully trust her.

We soon left the hotel and made our way back to the lair. The whole time Leo and Mikey were talking about the hotel, Donnie was making plans for his new bug catcher, and Raph was getting ice cream while the tank was in autopilot. He saw me sitting in the corner and he got concerned.

Raph Pov

I was getting ice cream with rainbow sprinkles when I saw Addi sitting near the corner of the tank. "Hey, everything ok?" I asked her and sat down near her. "Oh, uh yea. Just thinking about Big Mama, I swear she seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." "Well, she can look like a human. Maybe you met her in that form when you were younger?" She sat and thought for a second. She didn't talk after that, so I just patted her back and went back to the front where Donnie was. "Hey Don, how's it goin?" "Oh! It is going quite well. I have made plans for my new bug catcher device, and it should not take me long at all to make in the lair. And speak of the location." I looked up to the windshield and noticed we were in the lair already. Everyone else noticed too and got out of the tank. "Hey Addi, you remember anything?" She shook her head at me, "No I didn't. I have no idea why she seems so familiar, and it is getting annoying." "Ah, I'm sorry hun. Maybe just relax for a bit before we need to go bug hunting?" I suggested as I held her shoulder. "I'm guessing you mean relax and cuddle?" "Yes, yes I do." Addi smiled and pulled my hand to her room where Mona and Spike were.