Welp-

Raph's POV

     I was in the arcade with my brothers while we waited for Pops and Addi to finish talking. Donnie and Leo were playing the racing game and I just was playing my dancing game, I was so close to a new high score so Mikey was talking to me so I wouldn't freak out. "Hey Raph, can I ask you something?" Leo and Donnie heard Mikey ask me this, so they stopped what they were playing to listen in. "Sure Bud, what's up?" I was trying to answer him while still playing my game, but I almost messed up. "So, are you and Addison a thing yet?" Leo and Donnie just froze, and I got to startled by the question I messed up and lost my score. "W-what? Where did you get that idea?" "I noticed you were pacing a lot when dad went to talk to her, you were nervous the whole time dad was thinking about letting her live her, and you refused to leave her bedside until she woke up."

     "Was it this obvious I fell for her so quick? Is it so easy to see that we might be a couple?"  While I was asking myself these questions Leo and Donnie walked over. "Raph, Mikey gives a lot of good points. Are you two dating?" "I- um uh." I wasn't able to answer before Addison walked into the arcade, oh no.

Addi's POV

     "Hey Addi! I have a question." Mikey walked up to me bouncing with energy, I saw Raph looked nervous while his brothers were interested in something. "Uh, sure. What's up?" I saw Raph's face change color as he kind of turned away and his brothers got even more interested in what was happening.  "Are you and Raph dating?" I looked shocked and Raph's face was full blown red. "Uh, I've gotta talk to Raph for a minute." Without warning I walked over and grabbed Raph's hand, I pulled him out to the skating rink. "Did you tell them already?" I asked him in a not angry tone but also not my normal one. "N-no I didn't Mikey just gave me a bunch of reasons that he thinks I might like you or we might be a couple." He answered in a worried voice like I would be mad at him. I sighed before talking, "Ok so maybe we just tell them? I mean it shouldn't be that hard to tell them, right?" I asked for Raph's opinion because I know a lot of people don't want relationships out in the open very fast. "I think we could, it is mainly up to you. I am used to what they do like pranks and teasing but if you don't want to we don't have to tell them." 

     "We can tell them. It shouldn't be too hard, and I would be fine with the teasing and pranks. Hell, if they want, I'll start up a prank war if they got the guts!" "No, no need for a prank war Addi! But we can tell them, whenever you're ready." I smiled and walked into the arcade, Raph got the hint and followed after me. The boys saw us walk in and they just got quiet. "So, you guys are wondering if me and Raph are dating, yes?" They nodded, I just looked over to Raph and smiled. He was confused until I stood up on my toes and kissed his cheek. The boys were shocked and so was Raph. I smiled and walked out without a word. I saw April in the hallway. "You do it?" "Yep!" I made the p pop in my sentence, and I just walked into the living room. I sat down and just went onto my phone, I needed to change my fingerprint on it now.  

     As I was changing the fingerprint, I heard the boys come out of the arcade. They all sat down nearby but I didn't see Raph at all. I was concerned instantly, so I looked at all of the boys and none of them seemed to be concerned. "Hey guys, is everything ok? I don't see Raph anywhere." Leo didn't hesitate to answer, "He is in his room, he went right to there after you left the arcade." I thanked him and walked to Raphs room. I knocked on the wall near the entrance, but I didn't hear an answer. "Raph? Is everything ok hun?" I heard a faint yea but that just made me more concerned. "Can I come in?" I heard him say yea, so I walked in. 

     I saw Raph laying down on his bed with his face in a pillow, I walked over to him and sat down near him. "Is everything ok Raph?" I asked him and he didn't answer. I went to put my hand on his shell when he turned and sat up, still without speaking. I felt the necklace begin to change so I just put it into my shirt. "Raph are you, huh!-" Before I could finish my sentence, he pulled me into his plastron and just held onto me. I looked up to him and saw him with his eyes closed. I held onto him the best I could as well, and we just sat there for about two minutes before he spoke. 

     "I'm worried. Donnie brought something up and it has me kind of worried now." I looked up to him and turned his face towards me. "Raph, you have nothing that you need to be worried about. What is it that Donnie brought up?" He gave me a small smile that faded pretty fast, and he sighed before answering. "He brought up how people can use you to hurt us all or hurt us to get to you. We don't know what you and pops talked about but when you came into the arcade, he saw that your necklace had mystic energy on it, so he assumed a power was in it. Thats what him worried about, someone might hurt you because of me." 

     I gave him a small smile and held onto him tighter. "No one is going to hurt me because of you Raph, and the necklace thing. Donnie wasn't that far off, it has something to do with my emotions and that brings power to me, the necklace helps control them." He gave me another smile and then put his forehead to mine, I did it back. "I love ya, you know that?" "Heh yea, yea I do. I love you too Raph." We both just laid down and watched some videos and movies on his phone as we both fell asleep. 

3rd person POV

     "Are they both ok?" "Yes Mikey they are ok." "I just fed Spike and Mona, did they fall asleep?" "Boys, leave those two alone, Donnie thank you for feeding Spike and Mona." The boys ran off and Splinter looked at the couple. He was worried about the two and what dangers could come after them both, but he knew deep down that the family would stick strong together. After all, where there is Hamato there is hope.