Explanations

Raphs Pov

   I just sat on Addi's bed with her on my plastron, Mona on my left side, and Spike next to her. I was moving my hand up and down Addi's back to help her calm down from panic. She just found out Draxum knows about her, her mother, and her father. None of my brothers know yet, neither does April or Pops. But it won't be long till they find out. "Rapheal, are you in here son?" "Speak of the devil." "Yea Pops?" "Is Addison, ok? I have noticed how you two have been in here sense you got back." It was true, as soon as we got back, we came in here and we have been here for about an hour or so. "Pops. Someone... knows about Addi's family. They know about who she is and who her mother is. She has been panicking this whole time." "I can't tell him about Draxum, he'll freak." "Oh, oh dear. That isn't good." "Yea." "Ok. I will leave you two alone then." I just nodded my head and turned my attention back to Addi. 

   She was out cold. I tried to get up, but Mona woke up and Spike and they both just looked at me, then Addi let out a whine. "Addi hun, I need to get up, please." "Please, stay." I gave a small smile and just got comfortable again. "Ok hun, I can't say no to you." 

Time Skip

   I woke but to someone shaking me, when I just mumbled that I didn't want to wake up I got a small kiss on my snoot. "Heh that woke you up huh?" "Maybe it did, that a problem?" "Not at all." Addi got up and went to walk out, Spike and Mona moved over to their shelves on the bookcase while we were sleeping (we built Spike a little ramp awhile back). I grabbed onto her waist and pulled her back to me. "Heh you are the one that wanted up about 30 minutes ago." "Well, I changed my mind." I put my face into her neck and just sat there.

Addisons Pov

   Raph put his face into my neck, and he just stayed there. "Raph, you realize I woke you up for a reason, right?" "Which would be?" When he talked, he breathed on my neck, and it sent a small chill up my quills. "Heh, you good there hun?" "Y-yea I'm ok. I got woken up by-" "RAPH! ADDI! COME ON YOU TWO WAKE UP!" We both heard Leo yell for us. "Ah ok, that makes sense." I nodded my head and Raph let me go, but he chuckled when he did. "What's so funny?" "Heh, nothing. I just realized how you might be sensitive on your neck." My face went a whole different color of red. "Aand now you're putting my mask to shame~ Heh come on hun."

   We left my room (with my face looking like a tomato) and headed down to the living room where the other boys were. "Where's Pops?" "Sleeping, you know he sleeps early and hard." Raph just nodded his head. "Sooo why did you yell for us rather than coming up to my room?" "Easy, didn't think it was a good idea to walk into your room while ya'll were sleeping." "That makes no sense Mikey." He just shrugged his shoulders. "Ok that isn't why we called you two down here. We called you guys here because of what happened with Draxum." "Huh?" "Addi you straight up and panicked as soon as we got back here." Leo said "Yea...I learned info that scared me a lot." "Like?" Donnie piped in. "Draxum. H-he knows about my family. About what my father did, and he knows about my mother." "Addi, we don't know much about your father." "Right. Your right about that Mikey. Well then, I should explain that huh?" They all nodded their heads, all but Raph because he already knows. 

Time Skip and Raph Pov

   Addi explained to the others about her father. How he worked with Draxum to make us, using DNA from a human Addi isn't aware of, mutating her at the age of 2 months, and him pretty much causing all of this with Addi and her mother. My brothers were all shocked and confused. Now Addi was just quiet and sitting in my lap with her head under my chin. "So, just so I understand. You are saying that we have human DNA within us, your father helped Draxum make the mutagen that is inside all of the oozsquitos, he mutated you at 2 months old, AND he probably faked his death and is on the run??" She gave Leo a look that just screamed oops "Eh heh yea, pretty much." I looked down at her and saw her necklace was a blue color, she was scared. I started to rub her hand with my thumb as a way to calm her down, it seemed to work because she grabbed my hand after a few seconds. "Do you know who the human was by chance?" "No I don't, I'm sorry Donnie." "It's ok." 

   I guess she was afraid they would be upset that she kept this information from them, but they were really calm and just confused. "Raph did you know about this already?" Mikey gave me a questioning look when he asked. "Mikey in all honesty, of course he would know. Those two are a couple after all." "Good point Don." I just chuckled and put my chin farther onto Addi's head. "So you guys aren't upset I kept this from you?" She squeezed my hand when she said that, so I squeezed back. "No not at all!" They all responded, "Addison, this was your personal information. In all honesty you never even had to tell us in the first place. Why would we be upset?" "In all honesty Don, no idea heh." She rubbed her neck when she said that it made me back up a bit but I just went right back to where I was. Guess this didn't go to bad after all.