Oh no.

Addi's POV

     I didn't know what was going on. One second, I am in Albera and the next the fire alarms are going off, people are yelling and screaming, and April is pulling me through the hallways while texting Donnie. "Do not let the bugs bite you, those are the ozzsquitos that turn people to mutants!" I didn't reply and only ran. Me and April were so close to the front doors when I felt something grab the back of my hoodie and hold me up by my hood, the front had no zipper, so I was pretty much being choked. "Addison!" I heard April yell, but I was more concerned for whatever was holding me. It threw me up and then held me by my feet, it was the man from the alley! I realized now he was turned into some sort of a wolf type thing. "Well then, no one to help you now huh?" He was smiling and threw me down the hallway. I hit one of the walls and tried to get up, but people ran pretty much right over me, keeping me on the ground. 

     I tried again when people were not by me, but the wolf mutant beat me to hit, he picked me up and held me by my neck. "Addison catch!" I heard April yell and I caught a small vial, it was a chemical we used in Chemistry, it could cause blindness by the fumes and 100% would if it got in your eye. I opened up the vial without thee wolf seeing it because he was now looking at April. "Aye wolfy, got something in your eye?" He looked back at me and I poured the vial onto his eyes. He roared and threw me into the wall, the wall had ozzquitos on them. I remember a pain like a needle in my skin then April screaming in worry, then a shit ton of pain made me black out. 

Raphs POV

     Everyone was out of the school at this point and if they weren't they wouldn't care if they saw us. We walked in and saw the mutant that has been hunting Addison walking around, right as I wanted to get to him Donnie grabbed my arm. "Raph, he is walking around like he can't see. A chemical is dripping from his fur, I think Addison got her payback already." The wolf mutant roared when he heard me but he couldn't get to me. We found April running in the hallway, she seemed relived to see us. "Guys, come on! I have Addison set up on one of the chemistry tables we walked in there and saw a dead ozzquito in a jar and saw Addison on a table, she had tears on her cheeks but her eyes weren't open. "April, why is the ozzquito dead?" "The wolf mutant threw Addi into a wall that had a bunch of them by it, most of them flew away but this one didn't. When Addi hit it, it bit her. I am not sure how much mutagen she has in her but she passed out from pain and has only cried in her sleep I guess."

     Everyone else continued talking, I walked over to Addison. I sat down on the ground near her, and I held her hand, it felt different. I looked down at her hand and I ran my thumb along the back of it, tiny hairs moved. I looked closer and realized they were quills, not hairs. I looked at the rest of her body that was exposed and realized there were different colored quills all over her. The ones that looked like her skin were in places like her hands and face then a second color I couldn't really see yet but I could tell the quills were there was everywhere else.  "She most likly got hit with only a little bit of mutegen, so even though she will become a mutant it will take much longer than it normally would. Raph, you ok buddy?" Donnie asked me, I just nodded my head. "She is already changing, just not by alot. She has tiny hair like quills all over her." April rolled the table to a spot where everyone could gather around, I didn't like the fact of she was my girlfriend but everyone was looking at her like a science fair project, but I understoof why so I let it go.

     "Hm strange, we won't be able to tell what type of mutant she is until she fully changes. I can find out what type of animals match the type of quills she has, but I would need one of them to do that. Problem is again, it would be painful to take one." Everyone looked worried, I saw April walk away from the table and come back with a pair of wire cutters. "What if we cut one? so that way it can still grow and not be pulled out?" Donnie told her that it would still hurt but not as bad, he suggested we go for a longer quill over a shorter one. I looked at her hands and saw a quill that was longer than all the others. "Give me the cutters, please." I asked and Donnie handed me the cutters, I hated to do it but I wasn't gonna let anyone else do it. I held her hand and cut the quill to be the same length as all the other ones. Addi did make a small whine when I did the cut. "I'm sorry Addi, but it'll help. I promise." I whispered to her as Donnie took the quill. We heard sirens going off so April went to the front of the school while me, my brothers and Addi all got out of there. I did have to carry Addi bridal style so it would be easy to run and it wouldn't hurt her a ton.

     We made it back to the lair and Donnie started his tests, I took Addison to her room so Mona Lisa and Spike could see her. Mona saw her and sniffed her, she could still smell Addi, so she cuddled her. Spike came over and also cuddled near her. I pulled up a chair and laid my head down on Addi's bed, I wasn't gonna leave until she woke up.