DVD Trouble Part 2

We went onto a rooftop to look for the next Kiosk, we found it but someone else was using it. We all went onto the ground and Raph went to talk to the man, right as he was going to the man turned around and just yelled "You shall not pass!" he turned out to be one of the wizard guys who go way too far. "Ugh we don't have time for this! Next!" Raph said and we pretty much did like for like half an hour. Either the Kiosk was broken, being used, or we just weren't able to get to it. Finally, Mikey got worried about the time, "This is taking too long! We are gonna run out of time!" I looked at my phone and it was 11pm, but it didn't feel like it, guess I'm getting used to staying up late. "Ok, well it has been a few hours and I am sure the ferry has been docked by now, so what if we head back there and-" "Hold on I see one!" Leo cut Raph off and pointed out a Kiosk in what seemed to be perfect condition. 

     Everyone cheered and the guys told Raph to return the DVD but when he went to grab it, it wasn't in his pocket! "Raph, you lost it!?" Leo questioned him but then Raph remembered where he put the DVD. "Uh no I didn't lose it Leo, I just... left it in the tank where it would be safe." Mikey and Leo groaned "Ugh this was supposed to be easy!" Leo said while Mikey started talking about losing time again. "Ok as I was saying earlier, the Ferry must have docked so we can head back to the tank, get the DVD, and return it!" "But Raph Rember, the ferry is too far!" Mikey pointed out. "Well then comrades, why don't we use New Yorks most unreliable and confided mode of transportation...the subway!" Donnie said right as a train came up behind him. Mikey, Donnie, and Leo all got on the train but I kind of froze up a bit. "Addi? You, ok? We gotta get going." "Don't. Like. Subway." I said to him, and he realized I was completely stiff. "Hey, me and my brother will be by ya the whole time. No one is gonna hurt you or do anything to ya, ok?" I looked at Raph and di a light smile, he held onto my hand, and we got onto the train.

     Ok I can deal with small rooms, but a large freaking train with people touching my shoulders anywhere I go I do not like! I was standing next to Raph while some random guy's death glared Donnie, Leo was questioning who was touching him, Mikey was in the wizard man's personal space (why is he here again idk), and Raph was just keeping me by him. I guess he didn't think there would be this many guys nearby and I don't think he liked it. I just stayed glued to his side but at some point, I felt someone touch me, it wasn't Raph cuz his hand was around my back and arm. I looked around and slightly saw a guy behind me. I did not like it, so I did get closer to Raph again, he noticed and looked around. He didn't seem so calm anymore.

Raphs Pov

     Addi got closer to me and seemed like she was trying to show that I was with her or something. I knew something was making her uncomfortable, so I looked around. I saw some guy standing behind he just looking at her, I saw his eyes go down and I got pissed instantly. Without even telling Addison I moved her from beside me to pretty much in front of me. She was clearly confused and looked up at me and I just smiled down at her. she smiled back and just leaned into my plastron. I looked back at the guy and saw him death glaring me. I did it right back, but I ended up growling a bit which him, Addison and my brothers heard, the guy did back off though. My brothers had to hide their laughs while Addison just looked at me shocked, "Um what was that?" I didn't know how to answer without sounding like a douche or something but luckily Donnie answered but not in a way I would've wanted. "He growled, most likely at someone and I'm guessing because he is being protective over you because you are his partner. That would be the cause of the growling if someone was either looking at you in a bad way or trying to interact with you in a bad way." 

     I just looked away while Addison looked at me, Leo and Mikey didn't even try to hide the laughs now. My face probably matched my mask, and I was so happy when the doors opened up at our stop. All of us got out of the train, Mikey and Leo still dying of laughter, Donnie still a bit shocked, and Addison just smiling at me. "W-what? The dude was looking at ya and I wasn't just gonna let em do it. So, I put my own stop to it." I did look away from her but then she pulled me down to her height and kissed my cheek. "Heh, thank you my hero in red."  She said that in my ear then let go and walked towards the others, I had to full blown fight passing out at this point.