Missed wakeup call

Addison Pov

     I woke up the next morning to Mona hissing at something. I looked at my phone and saw it was only 4am. "Mona? What are you doing? You never wake up this early girl." I said while I started to get up from my spot on my bed, I looked into the hallway, and I think I saw someone! I shot up and looked into the hallway and I saw someone again! "Ok Mona stay here, ok? I'll make sure everything is ok." I said and Mona mowed and went over my Spike to protect him. I followed the shadow until it went out of the lair, I didn't know if I should've followed it out or not, but I did. I kept my footsteps silent and continued after the man. All of a sudden, he disappeared, and I didn't see him anywhere. I looked down to the ground and I saw a necklace. It looked just like mine, but instead of an echidna animal on it there was some sort of turtle on it instead. 

     I put the necklace in my pocket and went back to the lair, I didn't go to bed though. I checked on Mona and Spike and I saw them both fast asleep. I went into the living room and just sat on the floor on the side of Splinters chair. I just held onto the necklace, "whoever I was following had to have had something to do with my dad or whatever happened to me. Why else would they have this necklace?" I just sat there in thought. Whoever this belonged to could be a worker for my dad, coworker, boss, or an 'experiment' like me. I was going to find out, but I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of someone walking into the living room. I looked up and saw Raph heading towards the kitchen. "What is he doing up at this time?" I walked into the kitchen after him, and I made a noise to get his attention. "Ah! Oh Addi, what are you doing up at this time?" "I could ask you the same thing Raph." I crossed my arms and just looked at him. "Ok ok, I had a nightmare, so I was gonna make some tea or something to help me sleep." I looked at the tea bag in his hand and laughed a little bit. "Next time try and find a lavender tea of some sort, normally peppermint is used to wake up rather than sleep. Of course, it is different for everyone." "Heh that makes sense on why I could never fall back asleep with this tea." 

     I just looked at him, I hated it when he wouldn't sleep. I took his hand and pulled him back to his room. I pulled him onto the bed and just sat there with him. "Um Addi? What are you doing?" "I'm gonna sit here with you until you lay down and go back to sleep." Raph just did a light chuckle and laid down on his bed. "Ya gonna join or somethin? I don't plan on fallin back asleep." "Why not? What was the nightmare about?" I asked him while I laid down on his side, so I was propped up on his side. "Nothin big, just being worried again and it caused a nightmare." "Ok then, well it won't happen, I am sure! Just a nightmare, they aren't real." "Heh, I know, just always worried." I looked towards him, and I got worried myself, how many times has this happened to him? I didn't say a word and I went from sitting next to him to lying next to him. 

Raphs Pov

     I knew Addi wasn't happy with me not sleeping. She gets worried but I am normally the worried one. I wasn't gonna tell her the nightmare was because I'm worried about her. So many people can come after her because of me, my brothers, or just for her power. I was just thinking to myself when I felt Addi move, she laid down next to me. I smiled and put my arm around her and pulled her close but had a grip that was light enough for if she wanted to leave, she could. We both just stayed that way for I don't know how long. I was about to fall asleep when I heard her hiccup, I looked down at her and saw she was asleep. I closed my eyes and went to sleep as well.

Time Skip

     I opened up my eyes to hear someone laughing. I looked down and saw Addison with her face to my plastron and my brothers in the doorway laughing. I saw Leo with his phone and I just death glared him, he pointed out that I was awake to Donnie and Mikey and then they all ran. I knew they already had the photos they wanted (Probably for some sort of blackmail later) so I tried to wake up Addi, but she just mumbled something about not wanting to go to school, heh cute. I got up without waking her and I headed out to meet the others; pops, april, and my brothers were all at the table waiting. I knew that if April was here, it must be really early or really late, I looked at pops then at the time and it was already 2pm! "Why didn't anyone wake me up sooner?! It is already 2pm!" "I wouldn't let your brother wake you and Addison Raph, yes I was supposed to talk to Addi about something, but it can wait for her to wake up, come over here. We have made lunch." Pops pointed to the sandwiches on the table, but I told him no thanks, "No thanks Pops, think Imma make some cereal or something for a breakfast type deal." Pops nodded his head and right after I made my bowl, I saw Mona and Spike eating their lunches and I heard a loud thud. "Gah! Fuck fuck fuck!" Next thing I see is Addi full blown sprinting to her room. 

     "Hm, you have something to share Raph? Perhaps why she is in a hurry to get to her own room?" Leo asked with a smirk on his face. I was confused until I though how he would and I instantly choaked on my cereal. "Ah Leo what the heck! No, nah uh, I have no idea where you think stuff like that, but it is wrong!" My face was red enough to put my mask to shame and it did. We heard some calmer steps coming towards the kitchen and we saw Addi dressed in normal clothes, quills/hair brushed, and her face a reddish color. "Heh sorry about the language, alarm went off to feed Mona and Spike and that made me realize it was 2 in the afternoon." "It is ok Addison. Do you wish to talk later then? I am unsure if you even remember at this point." "Nah we can talk in a few, just need to wake up and probably get something to eat." "Ok, cereal is in the cabinet. Right Raph?" I nodded my head but then remembered I didn't put it on the lower shelf, I put it on the highest shelf. I wasn't thinking when I did it. "Raph what the heck!?" Addi yelled from the kitchen, "Sorry forgot I put it up there!" I got up to help her get the cereal and my family with April were laughing again, what a day to miss an alarm now huh?