Bite

Addi's POV

     Raph kissed me! I was shocked at first, but I kissed back. His hands went around my back, and I put my arms around his neck, pretty much pulling him down. I got off of his lap and pulled him down fully, I was on my back, and he was above me again. We pulled away from each other and just looked at each other. He chuckled a little bit, "Heh, wasn't the reaction I was thinking I was gonna get." "Well, it is the one you got, was it getter than the one you were expecting to get?" "Way better." He kissed me again but this time only for a little bit. "Don't you still need to pack up hm?" "Yea, I do. Wanna help?" Raph nodded his head and we started to gather somethings that would fit in the bags that I had. We didn't need to take Spikes tank or Monas cat tree because we could either get new ones or just go without them because now, they would have a lot more room to walk around.

     Me and Raph finished packing and I had all of the important stuff. Anything school related was already in the lair. I help onto Mona and Raph took Spike, with them we couldn't do the rooftops this time, so we walked to the nearest manhole and went down. Raph said that any of them could lead to the lair, so it didn't matter which one they came in from. After a while we got to the lair, and I instantly heard Mikey wanting to see the two new pets for the lair. Hearing the loud noise from him Mona went onto my back and Spike went into his shell, "Mikey! You need to calm down, you just scared both of them." "Sorry, can I see them?" I nodded my head and got Mona off of my back so he could see her, she hopped into his arms and sniffed him the same way she sniffed Raph, when the other boys came around, she did the same to them. Mikey saw Spike in Raphs arms and was really confused about him.

     "Is he the same type of turtle I am?" "I think so yes, he is a common box turtle and from your shell shape and the spots on you I think you are one too. If you can go into your shell, like Spike can then yes most definitely you both are the same." Raph put Spike onto the floor and Mikey went into his shell just like Spike was, it actually made Spike come out of his shell seeing a turtle do the same thing as him. "Ok everyone, why don't you all show Addison to her room so she can unpack, and everyone can get ready for bed, ok?" Splinter said and everyone agreed. Mikey showed me and Raph where my room was because Raph was helping me unpack. It was near where Donnie's lab was, and it was a big room! It had a bed that was attached to the wall, so it was like a floating bed, a bookshelf that was empty, a desk that had my backpack and school stuff by it, LED lights along the top, and plenty of space for me to do whatever I wanted to!

     Mikey told me and Raph goodnight and left for his own bed, I looked at my phone and realized it was 11:30pm! I told Raph that I could unpack on my own, but he said that he wanted to help. We got everything set up, Mona found a spot on the bookshelf she liked, Spike took the bottom shelf (I was gonna need something to block of the door, underpart of my bed, and any spots he could hurt himself), my desk set up, bed set up, bookshelf set up, and everything was perfect. "Hey Addison, I was wondering if um would you be my g-girlfriend?" Raph hid his face and was scratching his neck, I smiled and walked over to him. He was looking upwards as a way to hide his face, so I kissed the front part of his neck/chin. This made him look down towards me, I pulled him down and hugged him and he hugged me back. "Of course, I will." He kissed my nose and wished me a goodnight, I said the same to him and laid down, Mona and Spike went to sleep as soon as we got here.

Next Morning Raph POV

     I woke up and went to check on Addi, but I saw a note saying she leaves for school at 6:00am and it might change to 6:30am if she gets better with the sewers. I walked into her room and saw Spike in his shell sleeping and saw Mona Lisa laying on Addi's bed. I left the room and went to the kitchen and saw everyone down there already, everyone was eating breakfast when all of a sudden Donnie got a text from April that made him spit out his pancakes and almost choke. "Yo Donnie, you ok? What's wrong with April?" "We need to suit up and now. The oozquitos are at April and Addisons school, all over it." I panicked and left to get suited up, if April or Addison got bit they would be turn to mutants. April knows on how to avoid them but Addi doesn't, what would happen of Addi got bit? Would she be ok? I heard Donnie yell out my name, "What Don? We are ready so why aren't we leaving?" "Because the mutant that wants Addison hurt is there too, he remembered the school and must have brought the ozzquitos there to try and hurt anyone Addi cares about. My heart stopped, what if she is already hurt? I ran out of the lair and to the Turtle Tank when I got a text from April that made my whole world of fears and worries come true. 

"Raph, Addison got bit."