Big Mama

Addis Pov

     I was sitting in the arcade. Just fiddling with the necklace while sitting on one of the chairs. I traced my finger along the grooves of the little charm. I was thinking about what Splinter talked about, about how my dad has a chance of still being on the run. If he is still on the run, where would he hide? Splinter said that a big bad villain dude was trying to kill him, so how could he just run and hide away? I guess I was sitting and thinking for a long time cuz Mikey came in to check up on me. "Heya Addi, you ok? You have been in here for like an hour." I looked at the time and realized that an hour did actually pass, wow. "Uh yea I'm ok, just thinkin is all." "Ah ok, well we are all makin a plan to search for more ozzequitoes. If ya wanna join, we are in the kitchen" "Ok, thanks Mikey. I'll be there in a second." "Ok!" He smiled and walked out.

     After a few seconds I walked out and saw them making a plan to catch some of the ozzequitoes that infested a hotel. "Ok so we go in, smash all the bugs, then get out of there without any of the humans getting bit." Raph said and everyone agreed. "What would we do to make sure we don't get bit? Like just in case something bad would happen with a double mutation." I asked as I walked in, Raph instantly got stumped but Donnie got really happy about something. "I made something just for this! Follow me!" Donnie practicly sprinted to the turtle tank and gave us all different boxes with different colors. Raph's was a red box, Leo's blue, Mikey's orange, Donnie even made himself a purple one, and he gave me a black box. "Uh hold on, why did Addi get a black box?" Leo looked at Donnie really confused. I wasn't going to lie, I was wondering it too. I didn't have a mask like the others so maybe just a black box was a good one? 

     "Well, that is why I was hoping Addison would open hers last. Father gave me something that he said could be hers, so I based the suit off of it with a few extra things." Donnie explained, so with that the boys all opened theirs and I waited until they all were done and dressed. Once they finished, they all looked at me really excited while I opened my box. Inside was a beautiful black suit like the boys but it had small white/silver stars on it so contrast the black. "I love the suit, Donnie! Thank you!" "You are welcomed, but that was not the only thing inside the box." I looked inside and saw a even small box, right as I was going to grab it Donnie asked a strange question. "Maybe Raph opens it and helps you with it?" I was confused but I just shrugged it off and handed the smaller box to Raph, I also closed my eyes just in case. I heard Raph gasp and the other boys gasp as well, I wanted to open my eyes but then I felt something on my face. "Ok you can open now and check in the reflection." Donnie said so I opened my eyes and walked out to the windshield and looked at myself. I had on a beautiful black mask on with the same type of star night look, it had small stars on the corner of the eyes and on the tails too. The mask was a beautiful contrast to the purple quills I had and with the stars it was even prettier!

     "Well, what do ya think?" Leo asked and I instantly responded. "I freaking love it!!" The boys smiled while I pretty much gushed over my mask, I guess it makes sense why I would need it. Can't be letting anyone know who I am, even if people weren't hunting down my father which in turn can make them hunt me. "Ok everyone suit up, Addi you can head inside to get the suit on if you want, then we'll head out to deal with the hotel." Raph said, I nodded my head and was about to leave before Donnie stopped me. "You don't need to put them on normally, click the small button and it goes away, put the button to your chest and press it again and the suit is on you." We all did that, and we were off!

Raphs Pov

     We were at the hotel when Donnie explained the plan again when Mikey asked for an update, turns out he was just talkin bout his phone. We went into the hotel and saw the whole thing filled with people who were running out of the hotel and the bugs. "Ok everyone remembers the plan! Attract, smash, zap, smash, bash, smash!" I said but then we heard someone yell at the bugs, and we realized it was the bellboy. "I think we should change up Raph's plan to make sure this guy doesn't get bit." Leo said but I cut him off, "Well, if we get rid of the bugs then no one gets bit. So, stick to the plan." 

     We tried to get rid of all of the bugs but of course Leo had to mess it up by wasting the gas and choosing to fight with me! We had another fight, but we got cut off by a lady coming out of the elevator. "Ah humans!" "Calm down, act normal Mikey." Addi had to make sure Mikey didn't completely blow our cover. "Ah well you have made quite the fizzywinkle of my hotel now, haven't you?" "Ah well, we can help-" I was gonna offer help cleaning but the lady cut me off "Oh no need, my people can take care of it." With that people started cleaning like crazy! 'Ah well, if you have this covered, we will head off to our normal human office like how normal people do." We were about to leave when the lady said, "There is no need for flimflam, you are amongst your own kind." All of a sudden, all the workers changed into different mutants!

     "Wow! Mutants can eat here?" Mikey called out. "Mutants? What strange words you use we prefer to call ourselves Yoki. Come, follow me and let me give you the grand tour." The lady said and walked towards the elevator, I felt something grab my arm and I looked down to see Addi grabbing my arm like she was scared. "What's wrong?"  "I do not like this, she seems familiar, but I don't know why." I don't know what her and Leo are worried about, Leo just has trust issues, but Addi is scared. I held onto her when we went into the elevator. 

"Oh! I just realized I haven't introduced myself. My name is Big Mama."