Rescue & Recover (Dick Grayson) Final Part

Warnings: Mentions of Injury, Some Cursing, Lots of Fluff, Bat Family Antics

My days normally began with a gentle kiss from Richard, but now they began with the incessant throbbing of my skull. Which was instantly followed by a gentle kiss from Richard, but it was a jarring change none-the-less.

"Good morning." He smiled, and he was already dressed. Ready for a day of doting on me.

"Morning." I smiled back, holding my hand against his freshly shaven face, "You know, I did enjoy you with stubble, but I much prefer you cleaned up like this."

"I would hope so. It took me a while to grow out that beard, and I was getting to be pretty proud of what I'd created. I shaved just for you, so if you didn't like it I'd be disappointed." He joked with me, and just then I heard the gentle knock of Alfred at our bedroom door.

"You must excuse me, but Mrs.Grayson it is time for your breakfast." He spoke while opening the door slowly to make sure we were decent.

"Thank you Alfred, but really I must insist that you call me (F/N)." I said to him while Dick helped me to sit up.

"Well Mrs.(F/N) here's a glass of water, and your morning pills. I will be back with your breakfast momentarily." Alfred handed me the medication, and Dick the glass of water.

I giggled at Alfred's stubbornness, but brushed it off and turned to Dick. It had been about two weeks since I'd left the hospital, but he still insisted that he help me with everything. As much as I love this man, he was beginning to suffocate me.

"Richard, I can drink my own water. You don't need to hold it up to my mouth for me." I said a bit annoyed, but not seriously angry.

"Excuse me for worrying about my wife." He said back, and proceeded to hold the glass to my lips, "You were missing for what felt like forever, and now I don't want to let you out of my sight."

This was what he said every single time I tried to tell him that he could relax, and that he could leave me alone for a minute. However, it was difficult to stay mad at him. He just cared so much.

Alfred returned with the most delectable breakfast, and the scent of it made my mouth water.

"That smells delicious Alfred. What is it?" I said as my stomach grumbled.

"Eggs benedict for two Mrs.(F/N)." Alfred said smiling, "I shall be in the kitchen cleaning up before Master Damien finishes feeding his zoo of animals if you should need me."

We both thanked Alfred as he left, and we ate our breakfast in bed. Initially, I had planned a relaxing day for the both of us, but the Wayne family had other plans for us. After we finished eating Dick helped me into my wheelchair, and we journeyed out into the chaotic Wayne Manor.

The manor was actually very wheelchair accessible due in part to Barbara visiting every once in a while, and also partly because being rich made it easy to have an elevator. We made it to the second floor's main study when we caught sight of Damian stomping around with his troop of animals watching him.

"Damian, what's wrong? You look more irritated than usual." I spoke in a louder voice with a smile.

"Oh (F/N), you have to listen to this." Damian perked up at my voice, and he walked toward us while Dick pushed me toward the sofas by the windows, "So, I'm going about my post-work out routine, and feeding all of my pets. When I get to Batcow outside in their pen I find this!"

Damian explained with vigor, and he held up a large rope with a cowbell dangling from it. I could see that Damian was angry, but I wasn't quite sure what he was angry about and I could tell that Dick was equally as confused.