If You Can't Beat Them (Bruce Wayne) Final Part

Warnings: She/Her Pronouns, Violence, Cursing, Mentions of Blood

I sat on Bruce's lap nearly all night, and he had the audacity to hold onto and squeeze my ass while they talked with one another. Keeping cover be damned, I wanted to slap that man in front of everyone. If I accused Bruce of sexual harassment Mr.Carbine would believe me and have Bruce shot in a heartbeat. I was full of murderous intent, but I knew that a world without Batman would be worse off.

I put my selfish desires aside, and grinned.

By midnight I had more than enough dirt on them all, and I would be able to take it to the police no problem. Best of all I hadn't even needed to use the knife I had hidden in my suit.

"Well gentlemen, I'll be retiring to my room here in the casino. You're all free to do the same or to enjoy the nightlife. I look forward to our continued partnerships." Mr.Carbine said, and he extended a hand to my direction, "I hope you won't mind that I steal her back, Captain."

Mr.Carbine gave Bruce a glare that said he better think twice before trying something with me.

"Of course, thank you for sharing." Bruce said, and lifted his hands off of me.

I grabbed Mr.Carbine's hand, and I was grateful for his possessiveness for once. However, I could feel Bruce's eyes follow me as we walked toward the stairs. Once we had gotten to Mr.Carbine's room I realized that it was finally over. I could leave under the cover of night, turn over the evidence, and then leave Arizona forever.

"Beatrice? Are you alright?" He asked.

"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine." I responded.

He didn't look convinced.

"I hope the Captain didn't go past a line." He said.

"No, he's just not the one I desired to keep company tonight." I tried to convince him.

"Well, that I can understand. I do apologize, but he seems to have impeccable taste." He spoke, and ran his fingers through my hair. His breath smelled of alcohol, and I refrained from cringing.

"I accept your apology." I said in a sultry voice hoping that I could escape him somehow.

"Perhaps I need to make it up to you." He said.

I could see where this was going because Mr.Carbine had been trying to get into my skirt for ages. He was a man of honor, but his desire for me seemed to be particularly strong tonight. Maybe due to his possessiveness or because of his intoxication. It was unfortunately my unlucky day.

"I want you." He whispered.

I had to let him down easily. I didn't know how he would react.
"I need to check on my girls." I said.

"They'll be fine." He said while groping my ass.

My heart was racing, and my eyes darted around while his face was stuffed in my neck peppering kisses along it. I spotted the master bathroom, and began to speak.

"Would you let your woman freshen up before the best night of her life?" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hurry back." He said, and released his grip on me.

I swayed my hips, and heard a groan emanate from him.

When the door closed I felt like I'd been running a marathon. My knees weakened, and my head throbbed from lack of oxygen. I tried to be silent in my dismay, and I searched for a way to escape. Immediately, I saw a small window just barely large enough to fit through. I couldn't afford for there to be any security that spotted me or detected the window opening.