2 - greetings

THE QUINJET LANDED DOWN A MASSIVE BATTLE SHIP KNOWN AS THE HELICARRIER

THE QUINJET LANDED DOWN A MASSIVE BATTLE SHIP KNOWN AS THE HELICARRIER. It had two runways. One with direct access to a hangar at the rear was aligned along the spine of the vessel. Agent Coulson, and Steve walked down the ramp to meet with Natasha and Anastasia. Natasha looked at her daughter before licking her thumb and rubbing it on Anastasia's forehead. "Momma, please stop." Ana groaned.

"Anna, sweetie, you have some dirt on your forehead. Were you playing outside?" She asked. Anastasia shook her head. "Okay. Just don't get in mommy's work. Okay?"

"Agent Romanoff. Captain Rogers." Agent Coulson introduced. "This is also Agent Romanoff, but she's in training."

Anastasia looked up to see a tall, muscular, blond man looking down at her. The man made Phil look like an Oompa-Loompa. "Ma-am?" Steve greeted the young girl.

"Hi." Anastasia said quietly.

"They need you on the bridge. Face time." Natasha said to Coulson.

"See you there." Coulson then walked away, leaving Steve with the Romanoffs.

"There was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulson was gonna swoon. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked.

"Trading cards?" Steve questioned.

"They're vintage. He's very proud." Anastasia nodded in agreement with her mothers words. As they walked, she noticed another man who clearly didn't belong. This time, he was the opposite of the taller man. He was shorter, wore glasses, skinnier, and looked worried.

"Dr. Banner." The taller man introduced himself. He walked up the the shorter man - Dr. Banner and they shook hands.

"Oh yeah, hi. They told me you would be coming." Dr. Banner said.

"Word is you can find the cube." The taller man - Captain Rogers said.

"Is that the only word on me?" Dr. Banner asked, paranoid.

"Only word I care about."

"Must be strange for you, all of this." Dr. Banner said while taking in the sentiment.

"Well, this is actually kind of familiar." Captain Rogers said.

"Gentlemen, you may wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breath." Natasha suggested as she pulled Anastasia back behind her. Suddenly, the Helicarrier started to shake at it prepared to fly.

"Is this a submarine?" Captain Rogers asked.

"Really? They wanted me in a submerged pressurized metal container?" Dr. Banner asked, Rhetorically and sarcastically. Steve and Anastasia moved closer to the edge of the Helicarrier. Four huge lift fans mounted on the sides started to lift into the air in VTOL flight. Steve and Anastasia watched in awe as Dr. Banner smiled. "Oh no, this is much worse."