3 - a king and a princess

ANASTASIA KNEW SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO ON THE MISSION, BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE

ANASTASIA KNEW SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GO ON THE MISSION, BUT SHE DIDN'T CARE. Before they left, she hid inside, making sure no one could see her. After a while of flying, she felt the jet stop. "Get ready, Captain." Natasha yelled. Within minutes, Steve jumped out of the jet and to the ground.

Anastasia sat up, looking around for where he was. "Annie?" Anastasia slowly spun around to see her mother staring at her."What the hell are you doing here?"

"I- uh..." She didn't know where to begin. She turned back and looked down at the ground. Everyone looked small due to them being higher and further from them.

"Back away." Anastasia felt her mother grab her waist and pull her backwards. "I don't need you falling out. Come here." Anastasia took a seat in the passenger chair right next to the pilot seat, where her mom sat. "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said through the speaker. Like greased lightning, Loki sent a blast of blue at the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvered it just in time, causing Anastasia to fall out of her seat. She got back in the seat and buckled her seat belt, terrified. " The guy's all over the place." Natasha said to herself.

Suddenly, AC/DC took over the Quinjet speakers. "Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?" A voice was heard. Anastasia looked through the windshield and saw an iron like suit fly by. It slowly landed in front of him and Captain America.

ANASTASIA WATCHED THE THUNDER IN THE SKIES. Every time she saw thunder, it sent chills down her spine.  She listened to her mother's conversation with Fury through the comms until it went silent.

"I don't like it." Steve spoke, breaking the silence.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" The man Anastasia identified as Tony Stark asked in a taunting manner.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop." Steve thought.

"Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Tony questioned. Steve stared at him confused. "It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Capsicle."

Steve looked at Tony, finally meeting his ego match. "Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Tony said.

While the tension in the back rised, Anastasia sat up straighter, feeling awkward. Suddenly, Thunder and lightning nearly hit the jet, making it shake violently. "Where's this coming from?" she asked.

Thunder rumbled overhead. Loki stared out the window intently. "What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?" Steve questioned him.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." He answered. Outside the jet, a blinding light hit the jet.

Not a light, but a king and a princess.

A man opened the ramp and grabbed Loki by the throat and flew out with a young girl following him. Everyone felt dumbstruck.

"Another Asgardian?" Anastasia asked, confused.

"Think the guy's a friendly?" Steve questioned.

"Doesn't matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost." Tony said. He turned and was prepared to jump to chase after the three Asgardians.

"Stark, we need a plan of attack!" Steve yelled.

"I have a plan, attack!" He jumped out of the jet and chased after them.

Steve grabbed a parachute to follow. "I'd sit this one out, Cap." Natasha suggested.

"I don't see how I can." He retorted.

"These guys come from legends, they're basically gods." Natasha explained.

"There's only one God, ma'am. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't dress like that." Anastasia turned around and Steve saluted her and jumped out of the jet.

"Those were gods?" Anastasia asked. "Who were they?"

"Thor and Ingrad, gods of thunder." Natasha answered.

Anastasia wanted to go out and fight with everyone else. She wanted to meet the gods. She was tempted to grab a parachute and jump out. Suddenly, they could hear static from the comms. "We got him, send Fury." Steve commanded.

"Got it." Natasha answered as she pressed the button to let Fury know.

It didn't take long for the SHIELD members to show up and grab Loki. Anastasia watched as agents shoved him into the Helicarrier. She noticed Steve and the rest of the group looked dirty, sweaty, and tired. Part of her was sort of glad she didn't fight, but still. She missed the adrenaline. She wanted to fight, but her mother would never let her. But next time, she knew she was going to take them down.

With nothing standing in her way.

AUTHORS NOTE

(10.7.22)

Okay so there is a lot going on. This was short and action packed. But, I feel it didn't have enough of Annie. It's her book after all. BUT ANYWAYS..I can't wait for some more of Paisley and Annie. They barely talked, but just wait. Her being a fan comes into play. ALSO, we met Ingrad! Now we have the trio of girls in phase one! Wooooo!

Also, guess who just saw Thor: Love and Thunder.. THIS GAL! Ugh it was amazing. I was obsessed with it and it just shows that Chris Hemsworth and Taika Waititi are probably the funniest people ever.

Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter! Make sure to vote and leave a comment and I'll see y'all next Friday.

Love you all <3

NEW EDIT: Yeah so I got rid of Paisley as a whole...sorry.

[1017 words] (I know short, right! It's crazy!)