Welcome home 017

(y/n) POV:

By the sound and vibrations of the wheels going over the tile cracks on the floor, I can assume that we're most likely in Hawkins Lab. I've done my research on this place, noticed the strange dissaperences of young children and traced them back to this very lab. I knew that it was only a matter of time before I was caught too. My friend 011 was a prisoner here once too, I was able to figure out the ins and outs of this place before stepping foot inside. I'm glad it's me and not 011 this time, this place seemed to really freak her out and by what she's told me, I don't blame her. Now, it's my turn. She was able to escape and with my background knowledge about this place I know I can too. I may not have the power to throw people with my mind but my training and preparation for fighting the Mind flayer  and the other creatures from the upside down has prepared me enough for this. 011 and the others are probably wondering where I am, it's Will's birthday and we were all celebrating, I went outside to get some fresh air and was injected with some kind of drug that knocked me out. Before I fully passed out I was able to drop my ring, and if my friends know me well enough they'll know that I never take it off. However, I don't expect them to put all the pieces together right away.

I hear a man's voice and by the sound of it, I knew it could only be one person. Dr. Martin Brenner. 011's told me all about him, but I'm sure I'll soon find out first hand what kind of person he is. I take notice on how long each floor tile is to pass time. I noticed that even the corner tiles when we turn have the same length, they are not cut to fit the floor, everything is perfectly even. I expected nothing less from a place like this. Finally, after what felt like forever we came to a stop, the air is much thinner and colder then it was a little while ago, we must have gone deeper underneath the Lab. I hear whispers all around me. Then my blindfold is snatched from my face and I'm left in what looks like an interrogation room and standing right in front of me in none other than Dr. Martin Brenner himself. The light in front of me is blinding me so I can't look at all his features but I know it's him. I also notice that the room got a little warmer, meaning many bodies just filled the room, I listen to the different sounds the floor makes, checking off each person's estimated weight in my mind as they walk in the room. If I counted right, I'd say there's about 12 people in the room, including Dr. Brenner.

"I'm glad you made it here safely, welcome" Dr.Brenner says.

I scoff at his attempt to soothe the situation.

"I wouldn't exactly call this a warm welcome".

"Your right, however I wouldn't want you running off so soon, you just got here after all". He gives an unsettling grin

I just squint my eyes from the light and ignore his comment. I notice that he's writing down stuff, probably my arival time, and responses. I notice a shadow behind me and my back is warmer, I must really have people on each side of me. Dr. Brenner gives me a look but because of the bright light I couldn't exactly pinpoint what his expression was saying. Suddenly my vision goes dark again as the blindfold is being tied behind me once again. I chuckle under my breath a little. They probably don't want me analyzing my way around the building but what they don't know is that I already took record of each turn, stop, and motion it took to get to this room since the moment they rolled me in.

(Time skip)

I hear a door open and I'm being lifted up and placed on what feel like a bed. My blindfold is once again removed and I'm alone in a small room with Dr. Brenner.
He starts talking about a bunch of stuff like how he cares about all his children and how I'm no different and how I'll learn to love it here but I just toon him out and analyze the room
There's a camera in each corner of the room all to which seem to be on. There's a small desk in the corner with paper pencils and crayons, the number on the door says 017. Dr. Brenner notices that I'm not paying attention.

"Are u listening 017?"

I jump at the name, I figured I'd be given a number just like 011 but it still took me by surprise.

"My name is y/n". I say with a serious tone.

"Not anymore, your name is 017 and everyone here will refer to you as such".

I grit my teeth, it hasn't even been 24 hours and I already hate it here.

"Tomorrow you will meet the others and we'll go over the expectations, I expect you to be on your best behavior" Dr Brenner gets up and opens the door. Before he walks out he turns to me and says..

"Welcome home 017".