Break him out

As I watch Peter leave the room I feel a sense of relief. The thought of finally being able to get out of this place fills me with joy.

My face heats up as I remember how his face was only inches from mine.

I mentally slap myself and walk over to the coloring station.

I begin to write down the steps to the plan.

I write them down in a secret form of writing that only me and my friends know.

We reconstructed each letter of the alphabet with a different look.

We did this after we found out that Hawkins Lab was listening in on our phone calls when we were trying to find Will.

This ensured that our discussions remained private. Only we could recognize it. It can be written as well as spoken, but I only need the letters. I won't be speaking about the plan to anyone but Peter and he doesn't need to know what these symbols mean because it was him who thought of the plan.

I, of course, added my own constructive criticism to it because let's be honest

Nobody has all the answers.

(Time skip)

After a while, all the children start piling in, back from the nurses office.

I keep writing, its not like anyone knows what I'm writing anyway.

I feel someone watching me.

I tence up.

All of a sudden my paper is lifted in the air and shot backwards

002:"My my, what do we have here?".

I turn around to see 002 and the other three Snickering behind me.

"Come on, give it back 002, I don't have time for this" I roll my eyes in annoyance.

002:" woah woah woah, what's the rush? It's not like your planning on leaving anytime soon". He smirks.

Oh you have no idea.

He looks at my paper

002: " what's this? More of your witchy crap? This some kind of spell like the one you used on me this morning?"

"Wouldn't you like to know". I glare

He scoffs.

002: "Where's your little boyfriend?
You guys seem perfect for eachother. Your both freaks. Like come on, nobody is that happy all the time"

Can't argue with that last part.

"He's not my boyfriend" I mumble.

002:"Shouldn't you be off somewhere getting your freaky brain examined? Papa must want to know how your witchcraft works".

"Shouldn't you be picking glass out of your hands?".

I gesture to all the cuts on his fingers from the glass shards Brenner made him pick up.

He glares at me and crumbles my paper into a tight ball. He then throws it at me. I catch in my hand and spin around as I unravel it and continue writing.

002: "what a freak" he whispers.

I hear the four of them walk away.

What a pain.

I have to deal with those lowlifes for a whole month.

???: "What are you making?"

I turn around to see 016 staring up at me, her big curious eyes look into mine.