Together 🤝

Peter: "you both did it." He corrects.

I look up to see him holding his hand out for me.

I gladly take it, wincing at the pain in my left arm from my open wound.

I hear Brenner clapping in the background.

Brenner: " very impressive 017, not only did you manage to help 016 use her powers but you also successfully passed your first Room experience.

I look over at Brenner.

Then back at the glass room.

Everything happened so fast. I didn't even plan ahead. I just used what I had available. Which wasn't much-

I smile and nod

"Thank you Papa" I say.

Brenner: "Alright everyone back to the Rainbow room. Peter, take 017 to the infirmary to get her arm patched up".

Peter nods and puts his hand on my shoulder, leading me over to the door.

I turn around to see 016 with a big smile on her face as she jumps up and down telling Brenner how awesome she and I were.

I smile at her words as I walk out the door.

(Times Skip)

Peter: "You were quite the heroic one In there".

I laugh, "yeah I've always kinda been the one to jump into action right away, though I usually do so with a plan in mind".

Peter leans down.

Peter: "So miss know it all doesn't have all the answers? Wow I'm shocked!"

I shove him over playfully.

He laughs.

I peak over at him

His still walking with his posture perfectly up straight and his hands folded behind his back.

His tall figure loons over me.

Peter:" something on your mind?" He says as he continues to look straight forward.

I look away.

He always manages to catch me staring.

We take a right at the end of the hall, as we make our way closer to the nurses office.

"No.."

Peter: "We'll that's the first" he jokes.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

These little interactions we have together always bring me joy.

We stop in front of the nurses office.

Peter kindly opens the door for me.

I smile up at him as I enter room.

The room is empty.

"Where are all the nurses?"

Peter looks around

Peter:" Hm, That's strange, I'm not sure?"

I walk over and sit on one of the office beds.

"Should we just wait?"

Peter:" I mean I suppose I can bandage you up myself. I took care of myself a lot when I was younger, I'd always be passing out because I would overwork myself so I learned a few things here and there"

Peter walks over to a cabinet and starts looking around for something to wrap my arm with.

"Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Were you not close with your parents?"