The Security Room

I look back down at the needle.

Ok, Peter obviously knew I could find my way out of this.

That's why he gave me that look before he was dragged out..

Ok, think y/n.

I take notice of what material the chair is made out of.

It's metal, just like pretty much everything else here-

I'm tied up with some strong rope, so not super easy to break loose from, but also not impossible.

Both of my feet are tied to the left chair leg and my hands are tied behind the chair.

Ok, I can work with that.

I glance up at the ceiling to see where all the cameras are.

I notice the camera in the upper right  corner of the room but it doesn't appear to be on.

These fuckers, when will they release that it's only giving me the upper hand when there off.

They probably thought it wasn't even necessary since I'm tied up.

I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Idiots"

I start moving my feet back and forth in a fast motion so it starts to cut against the sharp edge of the chair leg.

Since the rope is pretty thick, this may take a while. But if I keep the pace of my feet quick, it should be a pretty clean cut.

(Time skip)

I've been moving my feet back and forth for about 5 minutes. They're getting tired and the process is definitely slowing down.

There's got to be a better way to do this..

I think about the first day I was here and how I managed to break out of that chair when Brenner was going to give me my number.

I managed to create friction on my way to the room  by rubbing my hands together so they became sweaty enough to slip through the straps.

Maybe I can do the same with my feet.

I glance down at them.

They're already pretty sweaty from everything I've been doing already so maybe if I struggle enough I can break free.

It's worth a shot.

I start pulling. I managed to slightly cut the rope so maybe the gap is big enough for me to slip out.

(Time skip)

After struggling for a while I manage to get one foot free, then the rope slides down the chair leg and I step my other foot right out of the rope.

"Finally" I whisper.

I look down at my ankles.

There's a big red rash around them from my struggling.

Now that I managed to get my feet free I stretch my legs out to get the needle.

I try grabbing it with my toes but it ends up slipping out and sliding  behind me.

Well fuck.

(Author: useless floor grippers 🙄)

Ok now what..

Then another idea pops into my head.

"Shit, this is gonna hurt.."

I place my feel infront of me and push off from the floor.

I fall backwards on the chair and slam down on the floor with a grunt.

My head ends up hitting the hard floor with a bang.