001

Peter leans forward, trapping me against the wall between his arms, kissing harder.

It seems to be just the two of us, once again, in the world.

I moan into the kiss as I slide my hands up through his blonde hair.

Lustful hunger consumes the both of us.

God, this man..

The sound of the alarm breaks us out of our blissful moment.

"Shit... Brenner must have finally realized I'm gone, Which means he'll also soon realize that the cameras have been disabled-"

Peters eyes meet mine.

I hold up the needle.

"Let's get these things out."

I'll start with mine since Brenner keeps my location on him. I'm assuming he hasn't checked it yet because he's probably still checking around the area.

Peter nods and starts taking out the bandage wrap.

"Alright let's begin"

(Time skip)

After my chip is taken out, I place it down on the floor and Peter smashes his foot down on it. He then helps wrap the bandage around my neck.

"Ok, your turn"

I slip off the cloth from around his cheek and look at his face.

The swelling has gone down.

I hold the cloth up to his mouth.

"Bite down on this, it may hurt a little"

He smiles and bites down on the cloth.

I slip a marble out of my pocket.

Peter tilts his head to the side and moves his hair out of the way so I can get a better view of the chip.

I swallow hard and use the needle to make a small cut in the thin layer of skin on his neck

I hold out the magnetic marble just above the area where the chip is.

What I've already discovered when taking my chip out and even before then, was that these chips had to be magnetic, and with a powerful enough magnetic force, they could easily be pulled right out.

I start moving the marble closer to his neck, seeing the chip move a little.

God it's hard to concentrate with all these noises and flashing lights..

I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding as I move the marble so it's just barely touching the skin.

Suddenly, the chip shoots out of his neck and attaches onto the marble.

Peter winces at the pain of his skin tearing and I squint as some blood squirts onto me.

I quickly take the bandage wrap and tie it tightly around his neck so he doesn't bleed out too much.

Peter looks over at me and then down at the chip.

I pick it up and hand it to him.

"Who knew such a small thing could cause so much trouble, right?"

He looks at me with a grin.

Peter: " Exactly".

I help Peter up and watch him stomp down on the chip.

Peter:" Such an inconvenience.." he mumbles.

Peter takes my hand.

I look up to meet his gaze.