We're not done yet

I listen as the first group steps onto what sounds like a metal platform.

There are 14 of us in total so that leaves 7 groups of 2.

002 and 003 are up first.

The sound of the obstacles fill the room and don't even know what they are.

Me and 016 will be the last to go since it's number order. I guess choosing partners wasn't an option but I would have been with 016 anyway.

I'm kind of glad I'm going last, I'll have more time to listen to what the other groups do to get through the course.

Brenner: "Alright 002 and 003, you may begin".

I hear the buzz of a door and I listen as the two of them step forward. And the door shuts

I keep my ears alert.

If I can't see, then listening is the only option to analyze.

I hear as the two partners step forward.

All of a sudden I hear a gross noise-

002: " SHIT- I JUST STEPPED IN SOMETHING"

003: "Ew what was it?"

I hear 002 smack 003.

002: "idiot, I DON'T KNOW, WE CANT SEE ANYTHING"

Brenner: "Boys focus".

002:" come on dude get on the floor and feel around for anything.

003: " WHY ME?!"

002: "BECAUSE I SAID SO".

I hear what I'm assuming is 002 pushing 003 to the ground.

Their partnership isn't really the best- they're not going to make it very far at this rate.

002: " OWWW"

003:" WHAT?"

002:" I HIT MY HEAD ON SOMETHING"

003:" DUDE WAIT GET DOWN IT WAS PROBABLY A-

I hear 002 yell and a loud thud is heard.

I'm so confused-
What just happened?

Brenner: "Nice try boys, but 002 fell off the platform, the rule is you BOTH have to make it to the end while staying ON the platform.

002:"fuck" he mumbles.

I hear a buzzing sound and listen as 002 and 003 leave the course room.

Ok, so far I've gathered that there's some kind of residue on the door, swinging objects that can knock you down, And all this is taking place on some platform you can't fall off of.

Interesting.

The next group steps forward.

It's 004 and 005.

Brenner: "Begin"

(Time skip)

Time after time, each group fails to make it to the end.

Some groups get pretty far, however I'm not sure if "pretty far" is actually far at all. I can't see when it starts nor when it ends.

I'm sure something will happen once someone makes it, but I'm still waiting to hear a group successful finish.

(Time skip)

Finally it's our turn.

I hear our names being called and 016 grabs my hand as we step forward.