Begin!

(Author:  Sorry if this chapter is a little boring, I promise the next ones will be very eventful.)

016: "you ok 017?" I hear her whisper.

"Yeah I'm good" I reply.

I stand up and put my hands out in front of me, feeling around  to try and figure out what I just ran into.

"016, feel around and see if you can find anything"

016: "oki Doki"

I run my hands up against what I'm assuming is a just a metal wall.

I stand on my tippy toes to see if there's a way over but it's no use.

For all I know it could go up to the ceiling and I don't even know how high that is.

016: "FOUND SOMETHING"

I walk over to where I hear her voice.

I feel her hand me something.

I run my fingers along it.

It's a rope.

I tug on it. The other end must be at the top of the wall

I grip it and wrap it around my wrist so it doesn't slip through.
(Author: oh god💀)

Then I step back and take a running jump towards the wall.

My feet hit the cold metal of the Wall, they're all sweaty from how warm the temperature is in the room so I can easily make my way up, while using them as my own suction cups.

"016, climb on my back and wrap your arms around my neck and your legs  around my waist and hold on tight"

I hear 016 walk over to me, her hands are placed on my shoulders and I feel as her  legs let's wrap around my waist.

"Ready?" I smile

016:"Ready!"
(Author: You better hold on tight spider monkey 😏 jk this isn't no twilight fan fic)

I start making my way up the wall, my grip on the rope is definitely gonna leave a mark or some kind of rash because the material keeps poking against my skin"

I grunt. Not only do I just have a rope and wall to rely on, but now 016 adds onto the weight, making this whole thing a very slow and tiring process.

(Time skip)

I can tell we're getting closer to the ceiling by how much warmer it got.

016's legs are digging into my rib cage in an attempt to hold on. Making it more difficult to breathe.

"016, can you reach up and see if we're close to the top or ceiling?" I grunt.

I feel 016 unwrap one arm from my neck and reach up.

016: "017! I CAN FEEL IT, I CAN FEEL THE CEILING!"

"W-well is t-here anything e-else?" I grunt as its now getting hard to keep holding on.

016: "yeah there's a button-"

I hear the click of a button-

Oh no-

The wall starts falling forward.

I hear 016 scream.

I close my eyes, even though I couldn't see anything to begin with. I brace myself for when we hit the ground.

I feel 016 let go and then I hear a big splash.

Water?

Suddenly I pummel right into a big pool of what I'm hoping is just water.