~ quattordici ~

🌸 note 🌸

Hi. This chapter is for everyone who loves Pia and Lando. Do you have a ship name for them? I hope, you'll enjoy it!

Loads of love, Anna <3

•   🌸   •

France, June 2019

"Don't take me badly, but you look horrible." Those were the first words Pia heard in the morning. She was fully aware that Lando talked about her swollen lip and puffy nose.

"Thank you for your compliment," the Italian threw at him a pillow. Unfortunately for Pia, Lando's reflexes were at his best, so he caught it.

"You're welcome," he said as he disappeared into the hotel bathroom. It didn't take long, and Pia heard the sound of a running shower. She thought about joining him, but then she decided against it. He was too rude.

"I was hoping you would join me," Lando said when he stepped back into the bedroom. The only thing which covered his body was a white towel wrapped around his hips.

"God, why are you doing this to me?" the Italian asked while staring at Lando's flat muscular tummy. She bit her lower lip.

"What is God doing to you?" he asked her and kneeled on the bed. Pia's torso that was hidden underneath the white duvet was now between his legs. The Briton leaned on his hands, causing that their faces were so close. Their noses were almost touching. Pia could smell Lando's minty breath. He lightly brushed his lips against hers. Lando was fully controlling this situation. He was aware of it, and he enjoyed it.

"Will you kiss me already?" Pia whispered while looking into his eyes. He could see how her eyes were begging for the kiss, yet he didn't connect their lips. He wasn't letting her win.

The Italian didn't know this side of Lando. He began to be more possessive after the Grand Prix in Monaco. Pia could only guess it was because he learnt about her romance with Charles.

"Make me," he dared her. The first thing Pia tried to do was to get her hands from underneath the duvet, but as soon as she managed that, Lando sat on her torso and grabbed both her hands. He made her put both of her hands above her head. It reminded the moment from the lift yesterday - her arms were pinned above her head. Lando tried to put more weight on his left arm, which was just a few centimetres away from Pia's head because he didn't want to hurt her hands.

"Do you have any other idea?" he asked her daringly. Pia tried to keep her cool, but he got her losing her damn head. The Italian just defeatedly shook her head.

"I thought so," he smiled for himself. He used his left hand to pull down the duvet to Pia's belly button. In order to do that, he needed to put his weight on his right hand, which was holding Pia's wrists. She whined because it hurt her.

"Sorry," he apologised quickly. It wasn't his intention to hurt his girlfriend. After he made sure she was okay, he continued with his intentions. He placed a few kisses on Pia's neck before moving further down on the body. At first, his tongue did a few circles around her nipples. Later, his tongue slid on her skin from the neck through the belly button to the edge of the duvet, leaving a wet mark behind it. Just the imagination of Lando's head in between her thighs made her more aroused. The Briton wanted to pull the duvet further down when Pia's phone rang. She gestured she wouldn't take it, but when the phone started ringing again, she reached for it.

"It's Sebastian," Pia announced annoyedly, and the Briton just shrugged his shoulders before leaving to the bathroom. He was probably about to have a cold shower.