~ trentuno ~

🌸 note 🌸

Hello, so I have an announcement to make.

There's something really exciting. Well, I hope so. I have a present for my readers. I guess, it's not something everyone would be interested in, but I hope it will make a better day to at least a few people.

Also, I'm just not sure wether I should give it to you on 24th or 25th. Let me know, what you'd prefer.

PS this chapter is a bit painful. I'm sorry:(

Loads of love, Anna <3

• 🌸 •

Austria, August 2019

"Hey, dad," Pia said to the phone as she picked up the call. Her phone showed it was Sebastian calling, but instead of Seb's voice, Pia could hear her two little brothers.

"Hi, P," they greeted her simultaneously. The Italian just had to smile happily when she heard them. Her heart was melting every time they called her.

"Does dad know you're calling me, or did you steal his phone like last time?" Their older sister asked them curiously because she knew them. They were little criminals. One distracted Seb and the other one stole his phone.

"He doesn't know," Theo laughed into the phone. He was always so happy when they didn't get caught by their dad because that meant they won over adults. He believed they outsmarted them.

"Good job," she praised them. Everyone knew that Pia supported her brothers in every badness. Sometimes, it annoyed Sebastian because he thought she was already mature enough, but on the other side, he was happy that Pia was getting along with the twins this well.

"How are you? We hear dad say to mum that you are sad," Nicky said in a worried tone. He was always so concerned for everyone. He didn't even watch the races with Theo. He was scared that something would happen to his dad, so he was always in his room reading some books.

"Oh, I'm all right now. I just had a bad day last time." The Italian said before walking away from her room. She had this habit when she just simply had to walk while calling someone. "How are you?" Pia asked the boys before any of them could ask further questions.

"Mum and dad are taking us to Corsica for the holidays. Did you know about it?" Theo asked her excitedly. Of course, she knew about it. Seb asked her already a few months ago if she would like to join them on their family vacation. Despite wanting to say yes badly she said no because at that time she thought she would spend her summer with Lando and Daniel.

"Wow, really? I had no idea," she played to be surprised because she didn't want to disappoint them too much. Now, she could say that she couldn't go because she didn't know.

"Will you go with us?" The older one of the twins asked. Something told her that Nicky didn't ask because he already knew what his sister would say.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, boys, but I don't think I'll be able to make it. We'll go somewhere together later this year. I promise," the Italian promised them as she turned left in the hallway. She had an easy tactic - turning every time left. So, then she could find her way back by herself.

"Nooo. It won't be the right holiday without you," Theo said sadly. The twins were used to her coming on the holidays with them. Last summer, they were all in San Sebastian. It was the first time Seb allowed Pia to take the boys surfing. Well, 'surfing'. Seb lent them surfboards in a little shop, and they paddled around with their older sister.

"Don't say that. You will enjoy it dearly," Pia said. She was sure her parents would try their best to make it as good as it could be for the boys.

"Boys... has Charles visited you already?" Pia asked her brothers hesitantly after there was silence. She was curious to know. Was he there? Was he sad? Was he happy?