~ trentasei ~

🌸 note 🌸

Hello everyone!

I'm still alive. Surprise. No, I sincerely apologise for being inactive. There was just so much going on in my life and either I didn't have time or I didn't feel like writing, but hopefully, it'll be only better from now on and I'll be able to write as much as before.

As always loads of love and happiness because it's needed, Anna <3

• 🌸 •

Italy, August 2019

"I was looking for you," Charles commented as he finally saw his Italian in the orchard of apricot trees. He woke up already some time ago. The coldness woke him up. It was a combination of the cold morning breeze and the absence of Pia's body next to his. It was so nice to sleep next to her again. He couldn't remember when he got such a good sleep. It had to be years.

"I just wanted to get some apricots for a pie," the Italian explained why she was there. She couldn't even remember when the last time she baked something was.

"Oh, we are baking today?" The Ferrari driver asked her surprisedly. He knew she loved baking, but it surprised him since she struggled with food.

"We? Are you helping me?" She gave him a gentle smile. Charles just nodded. Obviously, he wanted to help her. "God bless our kitchen," she said before giggling, but she stopped when she noticed how Charles looked at her. "What?" she asked.

"Our kitchen," he repeated her words. "I like the sound of that," he smiled at her before picking up a basket full of apricots from the grass.

"Well, technically, it's my mum's kitchen," the brunette corrected herself. Factually, this house still belonged to her mother even though Pia was the only one who lived here from time to time.

"We could have our kitchen in Monaco then," Charles suggested his kitchen in his apartment. He said it so nonchalantly as if he wasn't just talking about moving in together.

"I think you still share that kitchen with someone else." The Italian was talking about the fact that Charlotte still hadn't moved out of Charles' apartment. Pia understood it since it was really hard to find a new place to live in Monaco, and Charles was here with Pia anyways.

"That's just a question of time, P," he said and noted for himself that he would have to have this talk with Charlotte. He left for Italy in a bit of a rush, therefore, there wasn't really time to discuss anything about their future.

"I don't know if it's a good idea anyways," she let out. "My parents aren't really fans of the whole studying in Monaco thing," Pia explained. Sebastian asked her to think about studying in Switzerland, and Pia promised she would think about it.

"Yeah, because they thought you would be alone there." Charles had a point. They were worried about Pia's well-being and nowadays also about the food issue. It was one of the main reasons why they didn't think it was a good idea, but with Charles there it could be different.

"I don't need a supervisor, Charles," the Italian offendedly said.

"I didn't say you need one," the Ferrari driver was quick to react. He didn't snap at her, but the warning was hearable in his voice. It was like: 'stop with this bullshit before it is too late'.

"I know," the Italian sighed before walking towards the house. It was ten in the morning, but the heat of the sun was already almost unbearable.

The Italian stopped her traces in front of the pool. She was quick to undress from her white mini-dress before jumping to the pool in just her underwear. Charles just watched this whole situation with a boyish grin on his face. That was Pia, how he knew her. So spontaneous, so herself.