~ ventisette ~

🌸 note 🌸

Happy Friday to all of you!

I'm at the airport and I'm bored, so I was like let's update a chapter and have some fun with you guys. Comments are expected and appreciated.

And just a little reminder for y'all. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're doing okay! <3

Sending love to everyone who needs it, Anna <3

🌸

Germany, July 2019

The Italian was sitting at the bar when some guy approached her. "Hey, are you here alone?" he asked Pia as he sat next to her.

"No. I'm here with some friends," she lied. She turned around and nodded in the direction of the crowd on the dance floor, trying to make her lie more believable.

"Alright. Can I order you a drink?" that guy asked her. Pia finally looked at him. He was older and not really handsome. His skin was tanned, and his hair was coaly black. Perhaps he would be at least a little bit attractive if he didn't have a beard. Pia was never a fan of beards.

"Thank you, but I think I'm alright," the Italian turned him down gracefully. Pia didn't want to make him mad.

"Suit yourself," the guy said before leaving. Pia assumed he went to look for some other girl.

"Hey. Can I have a gin tonic, please? A little bit of tonic and a lot of gin," Pia leaned closer to the bartender. She drunkenly giggled when he winked at her. He wasn't bad looking at all. He was tall and skinny; his blondish hair was brushed up. The Italian watched him - he was pouring her drink into the glass in front of her. Well, she watched his tattooed arms. She could see all those veins. It was just so attractive.

"This one is on the house," he said, and Pia just smiled. He was cute.

It took her a while to down the drink. When her feet hit the ground, she finally seemed to realise how drunk she was. She had to hold the chair because otherwise, she would be already on the floor. She blinked a couple of times. Then she was finally ready to find the bathroom.

When she left the bathroom, she leaned against the wall in the hallway. She needed a second to breathe. She closed her eyes to gather her thoughts, but they didn't remain closed for a long time. Her eyes opened after she heard his voice. Charles fricking Leclerc was standing there with Pierre and a couple of other guys Pia couldn't recognise.

She decided to approach them. She wanted to yell at that stupid Monegasque. As she got closer, she noticed the younger Leclerc was there too.

"Oh, Arthur, love, you're here as well? Aren't you too young for this?" the Italian asked him and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. Arthur was clearly surprised just like the rest of the group.

"Wow, she's pretty wasted," one of the guys commented.

"Do you even know her, Arthur?" the other one asked.

"Of course, he does. I fucked his brother, but maybe I made a mistake. You look really good tonight, Arthur," she said with a smirk on her lips. She hugged the young Monegasque even more tightly. It almost looked like she was leaning for a kiss, but someone grabbed her for her dress and pulled her away from the youngest Leclerc brother.

"That's enough, Pia. Come on. Let's go." His voice was harsh, angry. The attention of everyone in the group shifted to older Leclerc. "You guys go have fun. I'll take care of her and come back," he said while grabbing Pia's hand. He started walking with her in the opposite direction, but the Italian stopped after a few metres.