Chapter one

A cool wind blows through the window on a hot summers night. Getting up off the bed being unable to sleep I walk to the kitchen switching on the light. I fill the kettle up with warm water, flipping the switch hearing the bubling I sit on the counter. I take my phone out of my pocket and switch it on, entering the code I go straight to my messages. Seeing that no one send me anything I go to my foto album looking through old fotos of me, my dad and...Bradley.
Lost in thought I was startled  by the kettle switching off. I got off the counter and made me a warm comforting cup of coffee. I walk to the balcony sitting down, taking a sip I look up and I notice a plane flying by.
"Man...it's been long since I felt that free."
Hearing my phone ping knowing it's probably just a scam number, reading the name I see it's my fathers friend Ice man.
"He wants me back?"

Finishing my coffee I go back inside I go back to my room, sitting down on the bed thinking about that message I place my head in my hands, ruffling up my hair I look at the time and notice it's 04:00 am. I go to my closet and take out my clothes.
Going to the garage with my keys I pull the cover off my bike.
"It's been long lovely. It's time for another long ride."
Starting her up I start my long journy
back to Top Gun.