Chapter eleven

After getting home I talk to Riley about my day and the cobra manoeuvre we got into a huge fight, ending up with me storming out of the house and going to mine.
Regreting it soon after I go to my room take off my shirt and lay down with my back on the bed, I put my arm over my eyes and my other hand on my chest. I take my phone off the counter and go through the fotos of me and Riley. After what seemed like an hour of scrolling I find an old foto of me and Riley when she was 16 and I was 18, when I zoomed in and I notice necklaces around our necks. I look at it even closer and realise...
"Those are rings."
I quickly stand up and head to my drawers looking for the necklace. When I finaly found it her name was ingraved inside the ring. I grab my phone and sent her the foto with a message that read...
"Look Riley, I'm sorry for doing that stupid thing I did. Please forgive me. I love you."
A Little while later she read it, and started tiping.
"Bradley what you did was stupid and recless...but atleast you are okay. And yes I forgive you. I love you too dumbass."
Smiling at this I go to her house and knock on the door. She opened it and I walked inside kissing her.
"Okay so about the necklace...I don't know where mine is but I know I have it."
I smile and we both bolt up the stairs.

After a half hour looking for it she found the necklace. Smiling we put them together with the magnets they had and it connected our names with a infinity simbol.

After a few hours of trying to teach Bradley how to play the guitar and the drums he went home. Tow hours later my dad showed up.
"Riley I'm home!"
I stand at the opening of the stairs leaning against the wall with my hands in my pockets so he could not see the bandages.
"Hey dad, how was your day?"
"Oh it was alright...just Bradley giving me troubles."
"Oh? What kind of troubles?"
"Easy answer."
"Thinking?"
"Yes...Wait how did you know?"
"Bradley told me everything when he came by."
My dad placed his fists on the table and exhaled deeply.
"He told me you won't be able to fly for a little while...whats that about?"
I took my hands out of my pockets and show them to him, after I told him what happend and how, he surprisingly did not raise his voice nor fight. He just gave me a concerned smile and huged me good night. When I went to my room I could not sleep. I looked over at Bradley's house and saw his gym light was on so I got into my sweatpants, my gym tank top, my white running sneakers and I sneaked over to his house. I walk in through the back door and I hear music coming from the gym room. I walk in and there he is lifting waits. I see he is only wearing his sweatpants, ankle high socks and black running shoes and a black tank top. He put
down the waits and saw me standing at the entrance leaning on the wall. He smiled came over and kissed me.
"So you came to join me?"
I look him up and down and bit my lip.
"Yep I can't sleep."
"Well I personally think you should stick with the smaller waits."
He said with a smirk stuck to his lips.
"Never underestimate me like that Rooster. Your in for a treat."
We got to running on the treadmills, push ups, sit ups, rope jumping and wait lifting. When he dropped his waits and went to sit down I picked up the waits.

Seeing her lifting those waits I am both surprised and I feel the room get hot as I see her mussels moving as she lifted those waits. When she put them down I walk over to her and place my hands on her hips, and this next move I was not expecting from myself but I kissed her neck hard and slow.

Getting to my bedroom our kisses are steamy and hard asif we're hungry. knocking over a lamp as we enter the room pressing her against the wall I take off her shirt still kissing her. When I pulled away for a second she pushed me onto the bed. Sitting ontop of me as I am laying on my elbows she kisses me hard and fast, placing her hands under my shirt, she takes it off. Now laying down I feel her body with my hands. And there is only a few ways to describe it, firm yet soft, many curves but overall she has the most wonderful body I have ever seen or felt.

Writer.
Hey you guys sorry for the late post but it has been quite busy this side with exams and all but I will try to keep writing and posting and keeping you guys on track. I really am sorry but I will try my best.