Chapter two

Arriving at the base I show my ID to the guard and I take off my helmet for further identification.
"Riley Mitchel...Mavrick's girl?"
"Yes thats me. Is my father here?"
"Uh y..yes he is. It's an honour to have you back here at Top Gun."
"Thank you...its good to be back."

Riding at full speed feeling the cool wind on my face I hear a low rumbling as I see a F-18 starting to take off.
Arriving at the hanger I see my Tom cat under a cloth. I pulled it off and she revealed herself. Her black and fern green camoflage showing in a matt shine.
"I'm back old girl."

"Riley?"
I turn around and I see my father in the doorway smiling.
"Hey there dad."
He walks to me, I stretch out my arms and he pulls me into a loving hug.
"I missed you Bird."
"I missed you too dad."

After a few minutes mabey an hour of talking we hear footsteps comming to the door. It was admiral Decker. We quickly salute, he wanted to say something but paused.
"Riley Mitchel. There is no need to salute to your father when you are alone with him."
"Sir with all due respect my father is a highley ranked Captain, and I am only a lieutenant sir."
"That makes no diffrence. He is your father, you are his daughter. When you are with the new students you will salute to your father."
"Yes sir."
"You are dismissed."
I salute to him and leave. When I walked out of the hanger I saw that it was already close to sundown and I was not in the mood to go home now, so I decided to go to a bar.