Chapter fifteen

After spending the day at Ice man's house and helping around I went to the bar. When I got there I saw Bradley talking to Penny. I walked in and went to the stage where you could go sing. I took the mike and started singing 'higher love' by Steve Winwood. Everybody was cheering and I looked directly into Bradley's eyes from across the bar.

Seeing her on stage I notice that she must have went to cut her hair earlyer, I look at her and she is wearing a yellow summer button down shirt with a white tank top underneath, short black summer jene, with white sneakers. She had on the matching ring necklace around her neck a rope necklace with a blue shell that I found when I was ten and she was eight. Her left wrist had a braided leather bracelet with a second one made of wood. Her right wrist had her watch and a shell bracelet. When I looked down I saw she had a leather and shell ankle bracelet. I was stunned and stood up to dance and sing along. She gave me a mike and she helped me up stage and we started singing together, people where cheering and whistling when we where dancing on stage and when I held her close to me when the song stopped. I didn't care anymore, there is no one there besides Penny who already knew, I kissed her and the people went crazy, cheering, whistling. When we pulled away I paid for everything and we walked to the beach. Telling each other about our day and what we did. We held hands, smiled and laughed the entire way back to my home. We stopped at my door I kissed her and we said good night. When she was inside her home I went inside mine aswell. I went to my room and fell down on my bed and fell asleep knowing I had a amazing day with zero questions or problems from Mavrick.

I Fell down on my bed and closed my eyes, flashing through the memories of today and earlyer. Falling into a restfull sleep I smile and turn around holding my pillow to remind me of Bradley.