Chapter seventeen

Arriving home and putting the things I bought away. I walked over to Bradley's house. I knocked on the door but no answer. I turned the nob and the door opened. I walked in and put down my phone and keys. I walked into the living room and saw Bradley was fast asleep on the couch. I felt myself smile at him. The sunset shining a beautiful gold through the window onto his face. I sat down on the coffee table next to him and gave him a light kiss and played with his hair. When he woke up he looked at me and smiled.
"Hey there beautiful. When did you come in?"
He asked while streching.
"Just a few seconds ago before you woke up. Did you sleep okay?"
He sat up and took my hands in his.
"Yeah. Whats the time?"
I looked at my watch.
"Its 17:50 pm now. When did you get home?"
"I think around 09:12 am."
"You where asleep for six hours on this couch."
He smiled and got up and walked into the kitchen.
"Have you eaten anything today?"
"Yeah just two sandwiches but I'm starving."
He smiled turned on the kettle and lit the oven. As he got busy making food I went upstairs to his room. I went to his closet and took his Nirvana hoodie. I put on my glasses and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and saw Bradley standing over the macaroni in the pot. I walk to him and wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his back.

Feeling her arms around me I take her hands and turned her around I take her by the waist and put her on the counter, turned around and turned off the stove. I turned to face her again staring into those deep green eyes.
"When did you get glasses?"
"Oh when I went to get my last training. My reading was becoming weak."
"Well I think they suit you."
She smiled and took them off and pinched the bridge of her nose.
"Headache?"
She nodded and I took her glasses and put them back on for her. She looked at me and smiled. I took her hand and led it up to my chest. I kissed her softly. I gave her a plate with her dinner and we sat down on the couch.
After movies and talking she fell asleep in my arms. I didn't move a muscle. I smiled as her chest slowly rose and fell in a steady pace.