Chapter six

Finishing a day's mission I head to the cafeteria. Fortunatly I am the only one there. I go sit down at a table and switch on my phone. I heard footsteps and talking. It's the canidates, I sigh and put down my phone, cross my arms and put my hat low asif I'm sleeping. They entered and they all said at the same time.
"Good afternoon lieutenant !"
I look at them.
"At ease souldures."
They stop saluting and the girl 'Phoenix' starts talking.
"lieutenant, are you alright?"
I put my hat back on my head and look at them all. Standing as straight as rulers.
"You guy's can relax your day's training is over and I'm a canidate as much as all of you. Sit down get yourself's something to drink."
"Thank you lieutenant ."
"Please Phoenix address me as Whiplash."
She smiles and sit's down. I go as far away as possible from them so I could rest. Someone pulled out a chair next to me and I looked out from under my hat. It was 'Hangman' the cocky Asshole pilot.
"Good afternoon lieutenant or should I say Whiplash."
"What do you want Hangman?"
"Oh nothing. I just wanna know what did you think of my flying today?"
"It was good but your too slopy and unfortunatly you left your teammates behind and you killed yourelf for going to fast."
I said in a sigh. He schoffs and trys to take my hat but in a reflex I grab his arm turn it, in that move he falls of his chair and I slam his bend arm hard on the table.
"I am your lieutenant you will respect me and not do something like that again or next time your arm will be off and I will take you off this mission. Do we understand each other Hangman?"
He looked at me and nodded I pushed his arm off and walked out of the room.

I drove home but stopped at Bradley's house.
"His bike is outside. He probably just got home."
I Turn off my bike and head inside. The door is open.
"Bradley!"
He came down the stairs with only his black Jene.
"Hey I was just on my way to come pick you up. Are you up for a movie night?"
I look at him and smile.
"I would like that."
He smiles and heads up stairs. I wait for him and when he came down the had a green airforce jacket around his arm. He takes his keys and heads to me.
"Take off that jacket your putting this on."
I take it and put it on.
"It smells of his colone."
He took me by the hand and we went outside. We got on his bike. Driving to the movie theatre we drove past my dad.

Arriving Bradley gets off and joggs to the man giving the tickets. He came back looking disappointed.
"Whats rong?"
"He said they're out of tickets."
"Oh...well we could go to a nice diner if you want to."
His smile brightens up and gets back on the bike.
"Hold on."
I smile and say:
"Bring it on."
He smiles, lets go and we drive off at full speed.

We arrive at the diner and they give us a table and they are playing nice swing music. Bradley gets up and takes my hand and leads me to the piano.
"Brad what are you doing?"
"I am going to play an old song that we used to dance to when we where kids."
He sits down and starts playing 'great balls of fire' the song his father played in his house and Brad and I used to dance to. Before I knew it everyone was dancing and singing along.

We danced and enjoyed ourselfs for that night. When the song ended I spinned into him our lips inches away from each other. We pull away and he goes to pay for the drinks and food. When we got outside the rain started pouring down. We did not run back inside instead we danced and sang.
When we got back to Bradleys home we went inside laughing and soaking wet. Bradley took off his shirt and put it in the washing masjiene. I took off my jacket but not the tank top. He came to me after turning on the radio playing a slow dance song. He took my hands put them behind his neck and put his hands around my waist. His hair was wet and that really looked good. When the song was done he put me on the kitchen counter and like before he put his hands on either side of me on the counter. I lead my hands up to his shoulders and up his neck, I put my hand at the back of his head and played with his hair. He put one of his hands at the back of my head and pulled me closer and kissed me. The kissing starting slow and light then became faster and deeper. He put his hand under my wet shirt and pulled it over my head. He picked me up and started walking to the bedroom. When we got in he closed the door with his foot still kissing me. He put me down on the bed and hovered over me, playing with his wet hair and moving my hands over his body I kiss him hard and deep. Loosing breath but not wanting this moment to ever end.