Chapter four

Sitting on the beach with the cold wind blowing I don't realize someone is there with me until they put a jacket around my shouldures. I look up and see Bradley.
"Hey are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm okay."
"Do you mind if I sit here and just keep you company...it's pretty chilly out, you can put on that jacket."
I smile at those words and put the jacket on.
"How did you know where I was?" He sat down and started explaining.
"I just wanted to unlock my door when I saw you driving by recklessly. So I figured you and your dad got into a fight."
I felt my face get warm and my eyes tear up. I felt one going down my face, I wipe it away and Bradley must have realized because he placed his hand on my cheek and wiped away the rest that came streaming down.
"Hey, hey Riley...it's okay I'm here for you okay. You can speak to me anytime of day or night, you know where I live...come to me anytime okay."
I look at him and place my head on his chest, he picked me up and placed me between his legs. He held my arms and I placed my head on his chest again just sitting there and watching the sunset.
When the sun was gone he asked me if I wanna go home with him, atleast I left my bike at Pennys bar in the garage.
We got up and Bradley got onto his bike and I got on behind him placing my arms around his waist. I rest my head on his back and we drive a slow and steady pace back to his home.

Entering his house I am greeted by a German sheppard.
"Oh my god Ollie. Wow buddy you got big."
Bradley schoffs and joins me on the floor with Ollie.
"Yeah well your dad did not want him so."
"I missed him so much."
"Yeah he missed you too. Okay Ollie come boy."
Ollie follows Bradley to his bed. When Ollie laid down Bradley helped me to my feet.
"I have some clothes you can sleep in they're gonna be big for you but comfortable."
"Thank's Bradley."
When he was out of the room I walked around and saw old fotos hanging on the wall where the piano stood. I looked at the fotos of his mom, dad, mavrick and me and Bradley as we grew up and when we flew together. I opend the piano and started playing a slow dance song that my mom used to play for me when I was younger.
"I didn't know you could play."
My face got hot to his sudden apearence in the room and I quickly closed the piano, got up and looked at him.
"Here's the clothes you can go to my room and put them on."
"Thanks Brad."
I walked up the stairs and dressed up in his room.

When I came down the stairs I saw him take off his shirt and I felt my face get hot and I quickly walked into the kitchen. Turning on the kettle I sit down on the counter and I crossed my legs, letting out a relaxed exhale.
"Oh I see you found one of my hoodies."
I turn around and I see he put on a pair of sweatpants but still not a shirt. I started blushing again I wanted to get off the counter but he stopped me and he got infront of me and placed his hands on eather side of me on the counter, his face inches away from mine. I swallow hard and he smiles.
"A..And that smile?"
"Oh no reason...where did you learn how to play piano?"
"My mother taught me how to play."
He looked at me, my heart started racing as he stared, for a split second I could have sworn he looked at my lips. Suddenly there was a hard knock on the door. Bradley pulled on a shirt and opened the door and I heard my father's voice I quickly got off the counter and went to the stairs and hid there.
"Where is my daughter Bradley?"
"Look I already told you Mavrick she's not here. I don't know where she is."
"Bradley I know she's here."
"Shit Mavrick for the milionth time she's not here. But I'll let you know when she comes by."
"Okay Brad. You better."
He closed the door and walked back to the kitchen but saw I was not there.
"Riley? Where are you?"
After a long pause he came running up the stairs and came bursting through his door.
"RILEY! Hey are you okay, come on hey relax."
My hands where over my mouth and my breathing was fast and not in order, and I was shaking violently. He took my hands and placed one on his chest so I could feel his heart beating a slow and steady pace. I started relaxing and focused on his eyes. Feeling no streangth I start falling backwards, luckely Bradley took hold of me and held me in his arms. Laying down on the bed with me I close my eyes to his peacefull preasance.