Chapter five

Waking up the next morning I feel a warm breath on the front of my neck, the room was still dark but I saw Bradley infront of me sleeping so peacefully. I felt shifting on my waist and I realized that his bare arms where around me. I blushed at this because not only did he not have a shirt on but my shirt must have lifted over night. I laid there for a couple more minutes till I heard my phone ping.
"It's probably my dad wondering where I am."
I thought to myself. So I took my phone off the desk and saw it was actually not my phone but Bradleys.
"I must have left mine in the kitchen last night."
So I put down his phone and got out of the bed. When I came down the stairs I saw my phone on the counter and I saw it was 05:30. It was almost time to get to base so I could teach the new canidates. I sigh and open my phone.
"Sixteen missed calls, and all from my dad. Wow he really must have been worried."
Ollie woke up and came to me easy while I was sitting on the kitchen floor, he laid down and put his head on my lap. I patted his head and I felt that joy of my childhood with old Ollie. Me, Bradley and Ollie would always run to a park and go play there, get ice cream and sometimes just stare at the clouds and make shapes out of them.

"Hey what are you doing sitting on the floor this early in the morning?"
Looking up I saw Brad smiling and looking tired, when I saw his hair I wanted to laugh, it was a curly mess.
"I'm just looking at the messages my dad send me and my boss. It's almost time for me to get to work."
His smile slightly dissapeared for a second and he took is hand through his hair. I stood up turned on the kettle, walked to him and placed a hand on his chest. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

Minutes passed and I was in the clothes I had on yesterday. grabing a piece of toast and patting Ollie on the head I go out the door and say good bye to Bradley. I get on my bike and head to base. Arriving there I go put on my uniform and see my dad at the cafeteria.
"Dad."
He looked up and walked to me hugging me.
"I thought something happend to you, are you alright, where were you?"
"Okay dad calm down. I was at Pennys house okay. I'm alright. Now we have to get to the room the canidates are almost here."
We got to the room and with no surprise the canidates where already there.
"I would like to introduse your captians who will teach you through this mission, meet Captain Pete Mavrick Mitchel and Captain Riley  Faclon Mitchel."
Some of them turn around and the one at the front was the guy from the bar who called me pretty. The Admiral nodded to me and I spoke.
"Good morning Aviators I hope you had a good nights rest and that you are ready for today because you will not rest until this training is over. You will resive the information from Captain Mavrick now."
I go sit down and I look around and I see...Bradley and some other guy that I have not seen before.
"He must be the newest canidate."

When my father was done explaining we where dissmissed. I walked out of the room as quickly as possible.
"Riley..Riley!"
I turn around and Bradley was speed walking toward me.
"I didn't know you where going to train us, and when did you join the mission?"
"I recived a message and I came. I am going to train you how to handle your aircrafts and how to get those sharp turns and how you are going to handle yourselfes when you klimb that steep mountian."
He staired at me in awe.
"So I should probably address you as Captain and sir when we are around others right?"
"Unfortunatly yes. But when we get a chance to be alone you can address me as Riley but also Whiplash if you want to. What is your call sighn so by the way?"
He smiled and said:
"My call sighn is Rooster."
"I kinda like that. Well I'll see you out there Rooster get ready and hold on."
He bends down my level and whispers in my ear.
"Bring it on."