Chapter fourteen

Waking up early next morning I lay there thinking of that dream. I turn my head and Bradley is facing me but still asleep. I look at him and felt myself smile. I sit up and look at the time 03:22.
"Shit. Musn't have been long since I had that dream."
I take my hand through my hair and rub my temples and walk to the kitchen. I hear my phone buzz and I look at the message.
"Ice man...it's way to early for him to be awake."
I read it and let out a deep exhale. Sitting on the counter I go through my phone, the new photos of the team, Rooster, Phoenix, Cyote, Pay Back, Me and ugh...Hangman. As soon as I saw him in that photo or photos I either deleted it or edited him out but I was about to delete one till I saw how nice it actually was.
We where all standing infront of our F-18's smiling either laughing from one of Cyote's jokes. Even my dad was there, I really don't think I've ever seen him that happy after what happened to Ghoose. I smiled at this and decided that I was going to print it at the office and give one for the whole team.

I woke up and expected Riley next to me or infront of me sleeping but she was not even in the room. I sat up and just then she came through the door, I saw all she was wearing was her blue button down shirt and black summer short. She walked over to me and kissed me soft on the lips.
"Riley are you up!"
Her dad shouted from downstairs.
"Shit! Uh yeah dad!"
"We almost gotta get going are you dressed?"
I got up and put on clothes as she shouted almost done. I buckled up my belt as she trew me my shirt, when I got on my shoes I headed toward the window and hung on until our eyes met again.
"Will I see you at base?"
"No not today."
She said in a rushed wisper.
"Okay will I see you at the bar tonight?"
She smiled and nodded, she kissed me softly and gave me a small nudge to go. I dropped my bag and dropped down but when I landed I fell over backwards, just when I got up Mavrick was on the porch.
"Bradley."
"Sir."
I Walked away flustered and went to my home. Got in my uniform and drove to base.