Felt sad might delete later

Hey guys , so I thought the only people I can talk to at this hour are my loyal readers

And i just wanted to vent it all out and sorry for the grammatical mistakes you're gonna notice in this

So I'm currently in 12th standard and my board exams are going on. I have my maths exam on 7.

So the thing is my social interaction has become next to nothing now a days , I talk to a few people on a daily basis on call. I have deactivated my Instagram due to exams and stuff.

I legit sleep around 3 am and wake up at 11 am , 12 sometimes. I feel sleepy all the day and feel sick in my stomach.

I start crying without any reason and without anyone noticing, I'm crying while writing this.

I don't feel like studying ever. I am pretty much sad all the time. Many of you are going to ask me to set my routine straight and I know that. I'm gonna try to go to sleep right now and wake up at 7 in the morning.

I just don't know what to do. There's absolutely nothing bad happening in my life , everything's great. But I just hate my life nowadays.

I'm sorry I bored you at this hour and I'll probably delete this in the morning I guess. I can't bring myself to do anything productive.

I'm gonna try to sleep now ... Goodnight folks.