Chapter- 30 Drunken State

Before you read

Before you read

I hope you are safe guys. I just want to tell you all that it's not unfair that I'm giving late updates. I try to update as soon as possible. I also have a life guys. I write because I want to, not because I want to gain fame or something. I have online classes going on and I am really busy nowadays.

I don't write author's notes much and don't even give sneak peaks kind of things because I know that it's really irritating. I don't force you guys to vote. So I just have one expectation from you all, please do not bombard me with comments which say update please and please do not criticize me for updating late.

If you can make covers for this story, I'll really be very grateful to you, you can email them to me on 123lovelove321wattpad@gmail.com

Nishtha's POV   

I and Paras didn't talk much. We barely even saw each other. I had drowned myself in work. Anyways, I didn't know anything that had happened in the office in the past year that's why I had to do a detailed study of everything. My fracture had also healed.

As far as the company was concerned, I was the ceo of the NI part from the PANI group of companies. I was looking at a presentation of my laptop when the doorbell rang, not once, not twice, but 5 times continuously.

"Who's it Ramesh?" I asked the guard in a frustrated tone. Yeah we still had guards at our apartment door. 

"It is Paras sir, Ma'am." Ramesh replied. I wonder why he rang the bell, that too so many times. I went to the living room where I saw Paras's brother giving support to him.

"Bhabhi, bhaiya drank too much tonight. He can barely even stand." He said and I rushed to help him.

"Y...ou... shut up... I ... can stand!" Paras said between the hiccups.

"Ahaan, I'll take care of him now. You go home, mom must be worried." I said while giving him a weak smile and trying to keep Paras standing on his feet.

"Ok bhabhi, you take care." Ahaan said and took his leave. The second he left Paras pinned me to the wall.

"W...ifeyyy you don't love me??" He said. His face was just centimeters away from mine. I could smell the strong alcohol which was making me feel nauseous. I tried to push him away but my body had become considerably weaker after I had that accident.

"Paras, step away right now! Let's go to your room 'cause you need to sleep!" I warned him while giving him a glare. But it had no effect on him. 

He was gradually drawing his face closer to mine. His lips looked so tempting but, it wasn't right to do anything right now because he wasn't in the right state of mind.

Bnd in no time, he crashed his lips on mine. I could taste the alcohol. The feeling of that kiss seemed familiar, I was enjoying it but at the same time I wasn't. I knew that if he was sober, he wouldn't kiss me.