Chapter- 11 WHAT THE FUCK !!!??

Paras's POV

Paras's POV

I woke up with a jerk as soon as I heard a loud scream.

"What happened!?" I shouted. Then I looked at my surroundings. I wasn't wearing any clothes. My clothes were lying on the floor along with some beer bottles. Nishtha was sitting right next to me holding her forehead and had draped the bedsheet around her body.

"Di..d w..e h...ave sex!" She suddenly asked looking at me. He eyes were red, I didn't know whether she had been crying or she was angry.

"I... I don't remember..." I said. Yeah, I wasn't lying. The last thing I remember is that both of us drank a really strong beer and totally got wasted. I don't remember at all about what happened after that.

Nishtha looked devastated. I couldn't imagine what she was thinking at that moment. We were married but, both of us weren't ready for that kind of relationship. 

"Are... you ... in pain?" I somehow managed to ask. Because she belonged to a conservative family, she was most probably a virgin. And girls get sore after their first time...

"No... I'm not SORE ! If that's what you want to ask." She said. Oh, right, she isn't Nishtha Oberoi if she doesn't rudely answer you back.

"Look, let's be optimistic... I don't think anything happened... We were way too drunk to do something like that..." I said.

"But then where are our clothes??? Did they just disappear like whoosh !"She said.

"Look, I don't think anything happened... And even if anything happened then you can not blame it on me!" I said in a cold tone.

"Yeah right, that's why I didn't want to get close to you. Because you are a one night stand expert! Rich, spoilt,cold hearted playboy!" She shouted. What? Did she think like that about me... It really hurt me.

Nishtha's pov

"Yeah right, that's why I didn't want to get close to you. Because you are a one night stand expert! Rich, spoilt,cold hearted playboy!" I didn't even think once before uttering those words. 

"I'm... sor.." I tried to apologize but the damage was already done. He cut me off.

"No you are not fucking sorry !" He said banging his fist on the wall which really shook me.

"And you know what! I'm least interested in having an intimate relationship with a girl like you!" I was hurt. We both said things that we shouldn't have said. We had an expertise in hurting each other.

"The feelings are mutual."I said in a cold tone.

I had made up my mind that I was going to enjoy this trip to the fullest! Because nobody could stop me from having the fun of my life here!

Soon, the breakfast was brought to our room. We ate in complete silence. Then we got ready for the day. But none of us uttered a single word from our mouth. We were really pissed at each other.