Chapter-15 Confrontation

Adaa Khan as Anvita Arora

Unedited

Nishtha's POV

I had had enough of this rude bastard Paras Singhania! I did not want to disturb my best friend by going at her home as she also got married last month only, but I needed a place to crash.

I didn't switch my phone on. I knew her number by heart so I called her with the office phone.

"Hey bishhh ! Where are you??" Anvita asked.

"In my office..." I said.

"Hey hey? What happened? Are you alright?" See that's why she's my best friend. Because she always knows when something's wrong with me.

"Yeah, everything is wrong. Can I come over tonight?" I asked.

"You know... you don't need to ask. You can come over any time dude!" She said.

"Okk, then I'll come over at 7." I said while looking at the clock.

"Done!" She said and I hung up.

My head was paining like hell. I have started to think that I don't have any right to be happy. Because whenever I feel like I'm happy, God has other plans for me. 

It was about 4 p.m. and I was working, when someone suddenly entered my cabin without even knocking at the door.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!??? AND WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR BLOODY PHONE!!!!" Paras shouted.

"First of all, kindly lower down your volume because it's not your home Paras Singania! It's my damn office!" I said trying to control my anger. He didn't have any right to be angry because I was the one who took his side and he was the one who talked to me way too rudely.

"Volume my foot! I called you a thousand times! On your phone, in your office! And you didn't even pick once." Yeah I had strictly ordered my secretary to clearly tell him that I didn't come to the office whenever he called.

"I can not live at a place where people don't respect me. I hadn't ask you to love me or consider me your wife, just a little bit of respect. I didn't get it so I left. And yeah, I informed you while leaving." I stated clearly.