Chapter - 17 Falling For Each Other

Paras's POV

Paras's POV

She was looking drop dead gorgeous in that dress. I just felt like pinning her to the wall, kissing her till the end of the world and didn't let her go anywhere. But I had already created a big mess.

But that 'pinning to the wall' thing could be done and I did it. She looked really intimidated by me and that's what I wanted. I just asked her where she was going and she told the name of the club. 

She left for the club then. I saw her from the balcony. After a while I started feeling restless. I wanted to be with her so badly. Damn, on that honeymoon night I was going to confess my feelings to her and now, now it was like everything was over.

I couldn't help but leave for that damn club. I wanted her, I needed her... I lo.. liked her so much. The owner of the club was my friend therefore I could go there whenever I wanted.

The second I entered the club, I saw her near the bar counter. She was talking to a guy I had never seen in my entire life. I felt really bad, more like jealous. Suddenly that bastard held her waist and pulled her towards him.

That was it. I lunged at him and punched him hard on the jaw. And I kept punching him continuously till he became unconscious. My knuckles were bleeding but that was the least of my concern.

Nishtha immediately rushed by my side. 

"Are you okay???" She asked and she looked really worried, as if she would cry any second. But I knew, she would never cry in front of others.

"As long as you are." I replied and she looked clearly shocked hearing my reply. Yeah, I cared about her, I never really showed it but she was really very important to me.

"Abe pagal hai kya tu??? (Dude are you crazy?) Just look at your hand, it's bleeding! What would have I done if something happened to you!" She yelled. Did she also care about me that much? Nah...

YEAH STUPID ! My inner self shouted.

"What? Nothing would have happened, I'm a black belt. Remember?" I said as she was examining my hand.

"Yeah, I remember it. But you forgot that I'm a black belt too!  I was going to kick him hard in his balls!" She said. OMG, I would have loved to see that, but I didn't want her to waste her energy on such bastards.

"Now let's take you to the hospital! You need to get a first aid!" She yelled again. Why was she yelling at me so much??

"We have a first aid kit at home, that will be fine." I said looking at her beautiful features.

"Yeah right, you have a first aid kit at YOUR house." She said in a mocking way. Ughh she was back to that 'your' house thing. We then got up and I dusted my clothes.

"First of all it is OUR house, so don't call it my house from the next time." I said making it clear.

"Well that's new. 'Cause it would have been the first time someone would have left their OWN house." She said remembering the night she left our house and went to that hotel.