Chapter- 18 I love you

Nishtha's pov

Nishtha's pov

Two weeks passed by really well. Both of us used to be really busy. But still, we both behaved really nicely and I had become habitual of sleeping in his arms.

And it was finally Saturday. I and Paras were shifting my stuff to his... OUR room. We had also bought some interior decor items to redecorate the room. We were almost done with the work, just one picture was left to be hung on the wall.

I was standing on the edge of the bed to hang that picture on the wall. Suddenly my leg slipped and I was damn sure that I was going to fracture my hand today. But wait, I never fell.

I felt a firm grip on my waist. I opened my eyes and there was my saviour. Oh man, he was so perfect. Those brown eyes were so addicting.

"Careful." He muttered. But he didn't leave me. 

"Hey dude, will you please leave me. I have got a picture to hang on the wall." I said trying to be cool, just to hide how hard I was blushing.

"Oh really? Well I have other plans." He said and smirked. He let go of me and I landed straight on the bed. He was hovering me and I was really nervous. We were married and we could take our marriage to the next level but... was I ready?

"Just look at your face Nishtha. Trust me, I won't do anything without your consent." He chuckled and said. And I gave a smile of relief.

"But you can't stop me from doing this." He said and smirked. He suddenly started tickling me. Oh my god!! I was ticklish as hell ! I was laughing like crazy !!!

"S..top please!!" I said while laughing.

"That's what she never said." He stopped and said. And winked at me. Yessss, it was a great opportunity. I took a pillow and hit him on his face. Oh my God ! It was hilarious. 

I swiftly got away from his hold and jumped on the other side of the bed grabbing another pillow.

"Damn woman! We just arranged the bed!" He said while laughing.

"Well you started it!" I said while grinning like an idiot. Then I hit him with the pillow.

"You're gonna regret that!" He said and jumped on the bed grabbing a pillow. He then hit me with the pillow. 

We were running all around the house frequently hitting each other with the pillow and laughing like maniacs. 

Finally we reached the kitchen. He dropped the pillow on the floor and held my arm and I didn't protest. In a go, he pinned me to the kitchen counter. He was caressing my cheek and it felt really great.

"I love you..." He said looking directly into my eyes. I was surprised, more like shocked. Oh My God !!!!! Did he really just say that !!!!! What should I say ???

He looked at me expectantly.

"I love you too!" I said in a go. He was smiling really hard and lifted me up and swung me all around.