Chapter-16 The Club

Unedited

Unedited

Paras's POV

That day when I saw that bitch at the cruise, I really had a mini panic attack. Nishtha's comebacks were really good I should say but I was blinded by the hatred I had for that Anahita.

I was really frustrated. I didn't eat properly, didn't sleep properly and most importantly, barely went home. I decided to drown myself in work.

Seeing that bitch the other day made me realize that I shouldn't dare to give love another chance again, because it would break me more.

It was just better to get to the CEO thing once again and stay away from seriously romantic stuff.

One night, I came back from work and surprisingly, more like shockingly, Nishtha was waiting for me. 

We had an argument AGAIN and I said things that I shouldn't like always. But this time, she left the house damn.

The next morning I called on her phone like a thousand times, it was switched off. I called at her office a million times but every time the secretary was like 'Sir, she isn't in the office'.

We again had an argument... a FIGHT in her cabin when her father stepped in and made things worse. Thanks but no thanks old man.

My agents somehow figured out where she was and I went to the hotel where she was staying. Damn, she went to a hotel. What was she thinking? Media could have surrounded her, she didn't even have security! Yeah yeah , I behaved like an ass but still.

But still, I talked to her and somehow convinced her to come back home, which she once again had started referring to as 'your house'.

God just, ughh. Yeah, I was being selfish. But, I had tried being selfless and loyal and good, once. And trust me it didn't at all end up well.

But, I can't control myself around Nishtha. She's strong, independent, beautiful, lovely, caring, amazing and just my type but I purposely talk to her rudely as I don't want to get close to her because I'm afraid that she'd leave me.

Nishtha's POV

I was really happy besides the fact that I'm upset about having horrible parents, a rude husband, a rude husband's bitchy ex and work frustration. In short, I was messed up and pissed. 

I was lying on my bed staring at the ceiling because work seemed really boring for the first time in my life, and my husband-in-name-only's face wasn't much interesting either. 

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. Not to mention but I switched on my phone and I had like a gazillion missed calls. But anyways, it was Anvita, how lovely. 

"Hey girlllll !!! Before you say anything!!! You're just going to get into your cocktail dress and we're going to sunset club tonight !" She said in a single breath. Yeah right, I just had a fight with a person who was probably my husband and now I would have to drag myself to the club.