Epilogue

Thank you so much jiyagupta2006 fo this amazing cover, and also thanks for the appreciation :D

1 year later

Paras's pov

I was sitting in the audience at Cooperage Football Ground watching my dearest wife play football as the captain of the Diamond club in the match of Diamond Club Vs. Phoenix Club.

The time of the match had ended and it was the time for penalty shootout. It was Nishtha's turn. If she succeeded then Diamond Club would win the match, and if not then the shootout would continue.

She looked as focused as ever. She was on her mark, looking directly in the eyes of the goalkeeper. Her gaze was so powerful that the goalkeeper gulped getting nervous and she smirked. 

And 1...2...3... GOAL !!!!

"Yessss !!!!" I shouted as I stood up to clap for my wifey. The whole stadium was cheering her... well except Phoenix Club fans.

"You go girl !" Everyone shouted. She looked so happy. Her happy face instantly brought a smile on my face. Suddenly she looked around the stadium, maybe to find me. Finally, her eyes landed on me. She blew a flying kiss in my direction which I reciprocated. 

I was so proud of her. 

I went and waited for her outside the locker room. She exited the room in no time.

"We won !!!!!!" She squeaked and hugged me tightly. 

"Yayyyy !!! I'm so proud of you !" I said and kissed her forehead. She gave an eye to eye grin and was about to kiss me but I moved back.

"Hey hey hey ! Remember no public display of affection !" I scolded.

"But forehead kisses are also PDA only." She said making a cute innocent face and I smiled sheepishly. She quickly pecked my lips.

"Hey !" I said with a shocked expression.

"What ! No one saw us !" She said with a smile.

"You're gonna get punished for that... you know that right?" I said in a husky voice.