Chapter- 5 Same Fate

Paras's POV

Paras's POV

I wouldn't be lying if I say I was a playboy. I could never stay with one girl for too long because I had commitment issues.

But I was basically forced to marry this ice queen. Like she wasn't at all like other girls, she was a fighter, an excellent potential CEO and the total opposite of the girls I usually hooked up with.

I was beyond frustrated because I loved my privacy, I loved to live alone in my apartment and I felt like Nishtha was an intruder in my space. I never brought any girl to my house, I always used to hook up in clubs or hotel rooms, but now I was stuck with this girl in my own apartment.

When we entered my apartment, I made it very clear to her, not to initiate any conversation with me until and unless it's an unavoidable emergency. She didn't even come out of the room till evening and I was low key glad about that. 

In the evening I was really hungry so I cooked lasagna for myself. I was a really good cook and I preferred to eat home made food over dining out. I was happily making my meal when she suddenly popped up, probably because she was hungry too. But I couldn't think of any point of talking to her that's why I ignored her. 

I served my lasagna and went to the living room brushing past her. She was clearly shocked because I cooked only one plate lasagna and didn't make anything for her. I started eating while watching a tennis match.

After sometime, an odour reached my nostrils. It was the smell of some amazing spaghetti. After a while, Nishtha entered the living room with her plate full of spaghetti.

She was sitting right in front of me, devouring and appreciating the food she cooked herself. She was making weird sounds too, like moaning. I never liked any disturbances while watching a match. The sounds she was making, the way she was eating and even her presence was irritating me too much.

It annoyed me to such an extent that I was about to lash out at her. But I somehow controlled myself and went to my room. But the memories of ,in what circumstances I had to marry her, flooded my mind.

Flashback

I entered the Singhania mansion on an unfortunate afternoon as my mother had immediately demanded my presence at the house.

As soon as I entered the living room, I saw that mom, dad and grandpa, all were sitting there with an happy expression but Ahaan wasn't looking much happy.

"What's up guys?" I asked.

My mom stood up and hugged me tightly. "Guddu, you're getting married." She exclaimed happily.

"Guys, did you call me urgently, just for playing a prank?" I asked and chuckled. 

"Nobody is playing a prank lad, you really are getting married." My grandpa said.