Chapter 24: Help

Wren gulped, afraid of what might happen next. Suddenly, Zaatar swooped in and Wren jumped on him.
"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes......but there's something I need to tell you."
"What is it?"
"A shard from the sacred rock of the Jule is being kept in Uruk." Wren couldn't see Zaatar's face, as she was flying on him, but she imagined him to look startled as he tried to piece together words. Instead of saying anything, he headed towards the Lost Hills of the Jule. Zaatar flew through the boundary and into the forest where his family was. Ajowan and Saffron were sitting on stumps, each practicing their abilities.
"Ahem."
"Zaatar? You were missing for days! And of course, it's the influence of our new visitor. Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in? And you brought a little golem with you, how fun!" Ajowan snarkily said.
"If I must tell you, this discovery might have saved everyone's lives. Including yours." Wren replied, not happy with what Ajowan was saying.
"And what discovery is that?" Saffron butted in, not expecting anything.
"The Troblins have a shard of the sacred stone of the Jule." Wren said lightly.
"WHAT?!" They both said in unison, a shriek loud enough to shake the purple trees.
"How did they even manage that?"
"No idea. And they're being led by a human named Daeva." Zaatar said.
"A human and a Troblin....how peculiar."
"Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It has become clear all the dragons need to fight this battle with you."
Wren couldn't believe what Ajowan was saying. But she knew one thing. Daeva and her little Troblin army were going down.