Chapter 4

Maddie heard her mom on the phone. she knew she was NEVER going to go back to dancing. Ever. 

"So, your gone than," Kendall said into the phone. Maddie sighed. she hated talking to Kendall about these things. "Stop. I've already made up my mind. And I hate having the camera in my face," she explained. Kendall paused. "Actually, the camera crew want to record you saying you've officially left, BTW," she said. Maddie started getting nervous. She did not want to face Miss Abby like this.

"I might not be coming back," Mddie said. She heard Kendall laugh on the phone.

"Madison," she said. "We all need you here at ALDC."

"Madison?" Maddie said. "Kendall, if you were friends with anyone in life, you would let them go their way. NOT PICK IT FOR THEM. And I know you need me. But I want this. I can't take it. And I can't believe you can," Maddie explained. Kendall didn't say anything.

"Hello?" Maddie asked. Maddie was about to say hello again until she heard the beeping of the phone. Kendall had hung up.

Maddie went to her phone and went on instagram. She commented on Kendall's account:

Don't hang up. Ever. Again.

she didn't care how many people are going to be like "OMG ARE U GUYS FIGHTIN!" she really didn't. Kenzie came in. "Why did you comment that to Kendall?" she asked. Maddie groaned. "OH! SO NOW I CAN'T EVEN SEND MY FRIEND A TEXT WITHOUT MY SISTER GIVING OUT TO ME!" she screamed. Kenzie took a step back.

"I think it's great your leaving us all," she said. "I'll finally have a chance to get AWAY FROM YOU!" she burst into tears and ran out.

Maddie stared at the picture of her and Miss Abby. Her phone started ringing. It was Kendall.

"Kendall," she began. "I'm so sorry." Maddie heard a cry in the phone.

"You should really think before you post," she said. "Bye Maddie."

and that was it.